Author Topic: Rappers who worked with both 2pac and Biggie in their careers?  (Read 567 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Rappers who worked with both 2pac and Biggie in their careers?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »
Honestly if they weren't in the studio with tupac while he was alive, they shouldn't count, because Tupac didn't fuck with them when he was alive. Im not saying he wouldn't of because he was a fan of Wu-Tang. But I'm saying just keep it to people who Actually worked with him. Cause mother fuckers be distorting history, and we can't be having that.

If Pac put them on his album then he fucked with them. It's not like he died and they bought one of his verses to throw on their album.

How? Meth and Redman recorded with the Dogg Pound. In fact Pac may never have met them..

ive seen a pic of Pac and Redman before...Meth im not sure about
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »
Honestly if they weren't in the studio with tupac while he was alive, they shouldn't count, because Tupac didn't fuck with them when he was alive. Im not saying he wouldn't of because he was a fan of Wu-Tang. But I'm saying just keep it to people who Actually worked with him. Cause mother fuckers be distorting history, and we can't be having that.

If Pac put them on his album then he fucked with them. It's not like he died and they bought one of his verses to throw on their album.

How? Meth and Redman recorded with the Dogg Pound. In fact Pac may never have met them..

ive seen a pic of Pac and Redman before...Meth im not sure about

yeeee

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Big B

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 05:44:11 AM »
^ the leather vest is the gayest thing to ever grace rap.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 07:16:30 AM »
LMAO at the guy saying 'Won G' & plus the other guy quoting him saying 'yee Won G...'

Ron G, Tupac laid that verse the night he got shot, just before going to Quad Studios

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 07:19:43 AM »

::)  you're not funny
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 07:49:44 AM »

i always thought the vest was THE SHIT!
fuck u h8az

Big B

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »

no, im not funny. never said i was funny.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »
LOL this nigga must have some fun life going into threads about rappers he doesn't like and talking shit in them  ;D