Author Topic: BIG EVENT ON THE 25TH for WESTCOAST HIP HOP!  (Read 150 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: BIG EVENT ON THE 25TH for WESTCOAST HIP HOP!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »
why the fuck is CHINO XL in the bottom...he's easily the only person on the list who people have heard of outside of your neighborhood
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »
why the fuck is CHINO XL in the bottom...he's easily the only person on the list who people have heard of outside of your neighborhood
I know you hav'nt heard of most these homies, But some of them can really spit, including myself! LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »
i don't think i want to hear anything by a rapper who calls himself "spanky loco"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »
i don't think i want to hear anything by a rapper who calls himself "spanky loco"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

If anything CHino should have been at the top.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »
LOL.................yeah he got most his fame from Slapping some other chicano rapper......here's the link. The pimp slap come's in at about 2:30 into the video.

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

If anything CHino should have been at the top.
Yeah.........and one day I'll be at the top homie........Stay tuned.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »
whoever made that banner did a bad job not putting the ONLY famous emcee on the list so far in there  and spanky loco is on there TWICE LOL
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:44:04 PM by Gurjeet Clitt »

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »
whoever made that banner did a bad job not putting the ONLY famous emcee on the list so far in there  and spanky loco is on there TWICE LOL
Yeah this flyer just got Redone.....I'll post up the New one soon.