Author Topic: I sympathize for Michael Vick's situation, but I can't sympathize for this shit  (Read 446 times)

J Bananas

i literally had to shut it off, i just couldn't watch that. >:(

yep.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
OK I am drunk and I watched the first 50 seconds and now I want to go to China and kill every chink alive,

I hate you Sikotic

redirect that anger and take care of that north korean problem we have, instead.  ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
btw, i would never watch this video...i remember a few years back, i watched this vid of some cunt asian bitch stomping on a cat...literally stomping its eyes and brains out.  that shit still haunts me from time to time. :-\

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LAXCENTRAL

OK I am drunk and I watched the first 50 seconds and now I want to go to China and kill every chink alive,

I hate you Sikotic
DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

I hate you Sikotic
DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF?

Yeah I love myself, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

How the fuck can people torture defensless and innocent animals, fucking disgusting and pathetic

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
btw, i would never watch this video...i remember a few years back, i watched this vid of some cunt asian bitch stomping on a cat...literally stomping its eyes and brains out.  that shit still haunts me from time to time. :-\

cute asian bitch with white/silver heels? I think I saw it too, stills tho, not the video.