Author Topic: Damizza - Oh No! [New Record]  (Read 125 times)

Portugoal

Re: Damizza - Oh No! [New Record]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
I was waiting for this since Mizza put it on myspace and file2hd.com doesn't work anymore. I'm not feeling this one though.

You know, Damizza should go back to his old production team cause the last few years he's fallen off. Remember when he had hit after hit when he worked with artists like Krayzie Bone, Shade Sheist, TQ, Kurupt and Knoc-Turn'al? His production style was totally different and it didn't change for the best.

kuruptlon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »
I was waiting for this since Mizza put it on myspace and file2hd.com doesn't work anymore. I'm not feeling this one though.

You know, Damizza should go back to his old production team cause the last few years he's fallen off. Remember when he had hit after hit when he worked with artists like Krayzie Bone, Shade Sheist, TQ, Kurupt and Knoc-Turn'al? His production style was totally different and it didn't change for the best.

Yeah man I just noticed file 2hd aint working whats the deal with that? that fucking sucks.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »
eddy if you are in touch with damizza tell him i was waiting on his unreleased project and he just give it up damn that was not cool..

he should drop some of the unrealised nate dogg he planned to do back then for the real fans..

i read the interview on chronic vacation that was cool damizza kept it real.. he got a good attitude with success that's cool..

please ask him about nate!

chuuuch!!!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »
Wow this tight man Damizza needs to hit the studio hard man Damizza is the best producer on the west i told him that on ustream but he said hell nah but he is.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST