Author Topic: Got an interview tomorrow morning ****UPDATE****  (Read 525 times)

jeromechickenbone

Got an interview tomorrow morning ****UPDATE****
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »
Wish me luck.  Been chillin in the cut for about 3 months but the funds have nearly dried up so I manned up and am jumpin back into the game.  I got a headhunter connecting me to some prospects, and I've got my first interview tommorrow.  

My suit is lookin fresh, i'm clean cut, and ready to wow some motherfuckers.

Send your boy some positive thoughts my nigs.  

Peace.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:30:02 PM by Jrome The Don Killuminati »

J Bananas

Re: Got an interview tomorrow morning
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »
You'll be fine man, best of luck with a new opportunity.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 12:23:57 AM »
Go in there laid back and confident, and you'll do fine. That's my motto going into interviews and I've never had a bad one yet.

*knock on wood*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:47 AM »
IF THEY ASK WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE WORKPLACE.

TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR UNLIMITED SWAG THAT WILL RUB OFF ON CO-WORKERS.

GOOD LUCK DOGGIE ;)

Moe

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:58 AM »
good luck.

dont picture your would be boss naked.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
how did your interview go?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 12:53:18 PM »
aaawww you will do just fine your caucasian
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »
^^ LMAO

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »
whatever u do, dont blow it.  Everyones counting on you, u dont wanna let them down.  No pressure, but your entire future might depend on this moment.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
Thanks for the shouts.  I handled shit like crazy today.  It was a 3 hour interview with 5 people.  I've never been through an interview like that.  But I feel like it went very well.  They have 2 more peeps to interview and I should know somthin in a couple weeks.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »
aaawww you will do just fine your caucasian

LMFAO

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »
Thanks for the shouts.  I handled shit like crazy today.  It was a 3 hour interview with 5 people.  I've never been through an interview like that.  But I feel like it went very well.  They have 2 more peeps to interview and I should know somthin in a couple weeks.
let me ask you something. is this job in the "banking system" that you soo much despise? because if it is, then that just shows that you don't stand for shit.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »
let me ask you something. is this job in the "banking system" that you soo much despise? because if it is, then that just shows that you don't stand for shit.

No Toby.  If I was staying in banking, I wouldn't have quit my last job in the first place.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »

No Toby.  If I was staying in banking, I wouldn't have quit my last job in the first place.
hahahahaha yea aight nigga

so fuck you." - Pac

Big B

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »

lol.