Author Topic: Help please on dr. dre tracks  (Read 207 times)

heyyou

Help please on dr. dre tracks
« on: October 20, 2002, 12:32:19 PM »
I looked up on the deathrow-uncut website, and on the dr. dre singles there are some tracks I need help finding:

Dre Day single: Extended Club Mix (What's different, how long is it?)

Puffin´On Blunts And Drankin´Tanqueray (I have it on mp3, approx 6/7 mins long, but I also heard that theres one 11 min long, is it different, or just the instrumental at the end?)

One Eight Seven (I think I have this, is it 187um off the one million strong compilation?)

Nuthin But A G Thang single:

4.Club Mix (I think I have this, is this the same beat as bitches ain't shit?)

5.Vibe Instrumental (what's this beat like, how long is it?)
6.Freestyle Remix (What's this, who raps, how long is it?)

Can some one please put it up (not mirc- It's 2 confusing for me), or put it on kazaa (list your user name), thanks.

Is it still possible to order these singles, via a record shop?

I bought nuthin but a g thang (4 tracks, 2 g thang, 2 let me ride), gin & juice and what's my name, not too long ago, and bought, doggy dogg world a few years back but it was second hand. I didn't bother buying the singles when they first came out, now I really regret it.

Big Thanks

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Help please on dr. dre tracks
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 01:20:53 PM »
Dre Day single: Extended Club Mix (What's different, how long is it?)

Puffin´On Blunts And Drankin´Tanqueray (I have it on mp3, approx 6/7 mins long, but I also heard that theres one 11 min long, is it different, or just the instrumental at the end?)

One Eight Seven (I think I have this, is it 187um off the one million strong compilation?)

i got this on 12" and the extended remix has a lil differnat beat and it plays the whole song like the verses and then it has rage doin a intro n the middle after the 3 verses and then its just like a long ass time of intsrumental its pretty tite they got that high pitched noise n there 2 i like it

puffin on blunts the 11 minute or however long just has a instrumental

1-8-7 this is a lil differant from the 1 on one million strong it has a lil instrumental at the end and the the chorus doesnt say "1-8-7 on a motherfuckin cop" like on the one million strong version it says like on deep cover "1-8-7 on a undercover cop"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 01:23:35 PM »

i dont got this single but uh the freestyle remix is snoop, daz, and kurupt freestylin over the bitches aint shit instrumental amd its 3:11 long

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2002, 01:45:29 AM »

The freestyle rmx by snoop, daz, kurupt, which is very cool.  snoop spit a real dope verse.  The club mix is dre and snoop rappin tha lyrics of nuttin by a g thang over the bitches aint shit track.  And the vibe instrumental is the instrumental of bitchez at shit wit "its like this, its like dat and...." over it
yeah u can still pick these up on vinyl at hiphopsite.com and i think that the freestyle remix can be found on kazaa  The

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 09:41:38 AM »
I got ALL that shit on 12" and the actual cd singles from when they first came out. Hit me up if u want them........

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 01:56:58 PM »
I got ALL that shit on 12" and the actual cd singles from when they first came out. Hit me up if u want them........

shit il buy the cd singles 4 like $15 4 all of em wait wut 1s lol?