Author Topic: Money B to leak new 2pac songs!?  (Read 667 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Money B to leak new 2pac songs!?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »
props to Money B for all the leaks...

he is responsible for:

Fantasy (ft Ryan D)
Never Be Beat OG
Scared Str8 OG   (to think if it wasnt for money b none of us woulda known this song wasn't a 2pac solo!!)
late night OG
break em off
funky freestyles

what else came from him??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »
what else came from him??

Dopefiend's Diner OG

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 03:14:08 PM »
haha thats a rare track by PAc that i dont really care for

im so glad that track wasnt released on 2pacalypse in place of anything else...altho i wish 2pacalypse had been a double CD like 2pac planned
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 06:27:44 AM »
Big B

do you not think it's counter-productive of your time to come in here if you don't like 2pac?

just a thought
no, never.

Big B

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 06:32:22 AM »
oh no, not more low quality tupac songs!!!!!

That You Don't Have Yes..... ;)
the only 2pac songs i have are on 15 years on death row and i dont enjoy listeneing to them.

That Explains Your Ignorance Yea.....
no not really. i have given 2pac plenty of chance but i just do not like his music or him as a person. I have listened to all of his albums and have bought several(they were recommended to me). i gave 2pac his chance but i was left unimpressed. the only reason i havent deleted the 2pac songs from 15 years on death row is because if i delete one song from that album i iwll have to delete the whole album. its not as if i am blindly hating on him.