Author Topic: an update  (Read 99 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

an update
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:30:08 PM »
I am sorry I was gone.I missed yall.I got news and it is good.I gfot released from the kidney docs for two and a half months,my iron is low and my blood sugar is 410 but hopefully with junevia I can get it under control,my church blessed me with new tires for my wheelchair and tommorow I pick up ten dollars from my sister................and plus I am back here,safe with yall

Kool Beenz

Re: an update
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 01:36:46 PM »
man i would say some fucked up shit like "your not dead yet?"
but ill hold that for another time

good to see your doing better

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:39:32 PM »
I love even u cuz I misseeee you and where is my hubby?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
my church blessed me with new tires for my wheelchair

;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 01:37:04 AM »
I am sorry I was gone.I missed yall.I got news and it is good.I gfot released from the kidney docs for two and a half months,my iron is low and my blood sugar is 410 but hopefully with junevia I can get it under control,my church blessed me with new tires for my wheelchair and tommorow I pick up ten dollars from my sister................and plus I am back here,safe with yall

Do me a favor, if you can climb up the stairs of a court house, I'll give you 20 bucks.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:41:31 AM »
Did they get you some 22's and a roll a bar?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 01:54:00 AM »
^^ DOPEs been getting soft

its time to bring out the devil in this bitch lmao

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 01:54:25 AM »

Do me a favor, if you can climb up the stairs of a court house, I'll give you 20 bucks.

+1

:laugh: