Author Topic: Against All Odds or Hold Ya Head - which would've been a better end track for 7d  (Read 231 times)

OG Hack Wilson

which would've been a better track to end the album with....two very different tracks
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

which would've been a better track to end the album with....two very different tracks

Well each would of had a different saying

Against All Odds - The final FUCK YOU to everyone who dissed tupac at the time.One nation was to drop to curb the multitude of artist involved, and is supposedly only suppose to make the feud either end or possibly just make it so its Tupac vs Biggie again and all other artist involvement nullified. This is a perfect ending to his album IMO.

Hold Ya Head - (if we switched em) coming after the harsh diss track, would leave the album on a Hopeful note, instead of "its On" feeling.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007

Against All Odds - The final FUCK YOU to everyone who dissed tupac at the time.One nation was to drop to curb the multitude of artist involved, and is supposedly only suppose to make the feud either end or possibly just make it so its Tupac vs Biggie again and all other artist involvement nullified. This is a perfect ending to his album IMO.

Hold Ya Head - (if we switched em) coming after the harsh diss track, would leave the album on a Hopeful note, instead of "its On" feeling.

Very good sum up, couldnt have said it better myself

KURUPTION-81

Yup,very true.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

2euce 7even

exactly.

its the best, the way the whole album´s made.it doesnt need no changes.

Soopahigh

exactly.

its the best, the way the whole album´s made.it doesnt need no changes.

OG Hack Wilson

i dunno man Pac made so many songs that it would've been a GREAt 78 minute Cd
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens