Author Topic: Im back to rule over you  (Read 117 times)

Jaydc555

Im back to rule over you
« on: June 25, 2009, 10:01:05 PM »
At least for now.What's been good?My life has been turned upside down and inside out lately.I was fired from work for punching out a coworker but I already got a better paying job.I got a new gf but she might already be pregant which is not a good look.I did a couple of stand up shows that went amazing.Couple of friends had a show and got their song on the radio which I'm so happy for.Have some new fucked up memories to share.So yesterday I'm drunk taking the bus home.Its raining so I'm standing at the bus stop but on the outter part.All of a sudden this guy comes out of the other side from the seat of the stop from with his little shit head crew.He sees Me and gets surprised because he didn't notice Me there before.Then he gets all mad at Me asking why I'm standing there and not where I can see him.So I tell him its so I don't have to be forced into a conversation with an idiot like this one.He gets mad and asks if I was listening to what he and his homies are talking about so I respond what the fuck would I care about some random idiot and his idiot friends talk about.So he gets even madder and asks if I'm a police informant so I laugh and say if I was I don't think I'd waste my time with a two bit chump.He swings at Me and hits my jaw but he can't punch worth shit so I kick him in the stomach then palm his forehead with my left hand hard then punch him in the throat.He falls but his two cronies jump Me and start punching Me but again they can't punch like shit.Still its three on one and I aint looney so I don't know karate and I'm not holding a Mack 10 in the place where my dick should fill up the jeans.Buy luckily some cop rolled by and picked the fight apart I escaped with some minor bruises.Ah life is grand

Jaydc555

Re: Im back to rule over you
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
Add to the drama two of my boys caught cases in one week.Undercover rolled up on him busted him with 3 ounces of week and a bunch of crack and coke and some e as well.Another one of my boys just got sent to the hospital some crazy bitch hit him in the head with the reverse side of a hammer and cracked through his skull.Luckily he survived but shit looks nasty.On top of that someone else went to drop off and this crackhead rolls up and smacks in the head with a wrench.I've got so many stories from these past few weeks its insanity around here lately

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »
i love you man.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »
you should get a gun

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »
*makes sure nobody is looking then hugs don Jacob....Yeah I've always said no to buying a gun I just don't trust myself with one.Nothing pisses Me off more then stupidity and theirs a lot of stupid motherfuckers in this world.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »
i think youre the perfect candidate for owning a gun

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »
I tell you this much.The apocalypse ever comes I'm going to have one.Then ill roam the streets looking for a hot chick that survived.Then ill use my gun to knock her teeth out so she can't bite my dick off when I force her to suck it at gun point

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »
sounds like a plan

QBC OG

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 01:37:23 AM »
If that was in my hood ya just woulda been shot but that be DOPE

Queens Bridge Style

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46:05 AM »