Author Topic: Can anybody hook me up with Budden's debut?  (Read 89 times)

ikke

Can anybody hook me up with Budden's debut?
« on: June 30, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »
the self titled album, can't find it.

Jaydc555

Re: Can anybody hook me up with Budden's debut?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 08:23:58 AM »
Its not worth dl to be honest.Its a typical def jam release.Theirs only about 4 or 5 good songs off it

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
Joe Budden's first album epitomises most commercial releases, deliberately driven to hit the masses to the point where everything is diluted, it's not a reflection on the real joe budden. There are a handful of listenable songs on there and give you a glimpse of what he can produce but for the most part, the penmanship is deliberately constrained The best thing def jam ever did was let joe budden go, that in itself gave him hunger purpose and direction

ikke

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:36:11 AM »
the self titled album, can't find it.

I'm sure
www.McLeech.com got it
link is broken for me =/

Joe Budden's first album epitomises most commercial releases, deliberately driven to hit the masses to the point where everything is diluted, it's not a reflection on the real joe budden. There are a handful of listenable songs on there and give you a glimpse of what he can produce but for the most part, the penmanship is deliberately constrained The best thing def jam ever did was let joe budden go, that in itself gave him hunger purpose and direction
I don't care
Music is all an opinion, just because you don't like it doesn't mean I wont'like it eather.

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM »
It makes you wonder how good fabolous could be if he had been dropped to an independent as well.Wed get the mixtape fab instead of all this r and b bullshit.Last time I checked carlitos way was not a fucking love story so why does half the album have r and b artists?

ikke

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 08:38:23 AM »
It makes you wonder how good fabolous could be if he had been dropped to an independent as well.Wed get the mixtape fab instead of all this r and b bullshit.Last time I checked carlitos way was not a fucking love story so why does half the album have r and b artists?
cause R&B hooks sell

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 08:41:01 AM »

that's what i said on the West Coast section, how Fab could be runnin' shit if he rapped how he wanted.

he's like forced to rap for the ladies with R&B hooks.

dude can spit his ASS off.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 08:43:55 AM »
money rules the world

and it's why most rappers rap
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks