Author Topic: Yao Ming will likely miss the entire next season and possibly beyond  (Read 482 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Yao Ming will likely miss the entire next season and possibly beyond
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »
Yeah thats fucked up.  Real shit, Yao impressed me during the playoffs last year. He come through like a warrior.

yeah and yao just had a healthy season

i really think Yao is a top 15 center ever

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwan
Shaquille O'neal
Karrem Abdoul Jabbar
Moses Malone
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Bill Walton
Robert Parish
Arvides Sabonis
Willis Reed

Yao Ming fits inbetween Robinson and Walton
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »
Yeah thats fucked up.  Real shit, Yao impressed me during the playoffs last year. He come through like a warrior.

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwan
Shaquille O'neal
Karrem Abdoul Jabbar
Moses Malone
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Bill Walton
Robert Parish
Arvides Sabonis
Willis Reed

No, they atleast had a body of work, Yao just can't get it all together.  Two years ago before he broke his leg cause that big fucking herpe Juwan Howard landed into him, he was unstoppable and playing the best ball of his career.  Teams have adjusted to fronting him which completely nullfiies his game unless McGrady is there to force the front off him and get him the ball. 

Goddamnit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 07:30:12 PM »
yao is done....good news for the rockets, one less burden on their shoulders.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwan
Shaquille O'neal
Karrem Abdoul Jabbar
Moses Malone
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Bill Walton
Robert Parish
Arvides Sabonis
Willis Reed

lol@ your list. Hakeem above Kareem? LOL!!  He wouldnt even be above Shaq on the all time list. And Ewing above Robinson?? LOL!!  Hack, how old were u man when Robinson, Hakeem, and Ewing were in their prime? Cus by your assessment of Robinson its obvious you werent watching these guys in their primes.  Hakeem was amazing, no doubt. I have no problem with anyone saying Hakeem>Robinson. Not by a huge margin, but i can concede Hakeem being above Robinson. But during Robinsons prime he was often argued as the best all around player in the game. This was DURING the MJ era. Obviously, MJ is the best ever. But I dont think u realize exactly how much of an impact Robinson made on the league, even revolutionalizing what the typical bigman in the NBA did. Before him, bigmen were typically strictly back to basket, post players. Robinson made it popular for bigmen to face up, shoot the outside jumper, and even run down on a fast break with more speed then the PG's.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKVqpXl3M18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CKVqpXl3M18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Man, people criticize and make fun of NIK alot for his opinions and his arguments. But yours are just as ridiculous lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 07:40:05 PM »

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwan
Shaquille O'neal
Karrem Abdoul Jabbar
Moses Malone
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Bill Walton
Robert Parish
Arvides Sabonis
Willis Reed

wait...one more. Arvides Sabonis> Willis Reed?!?!!??!?!?? LOL!! Wtf is wrong with you? Wheres Manute Bol?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »
way too early to put yao on any greatest list

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »
hey Daygo

did you just look up Sabonis's stats and come back to post here?

dude was a fucking LEGEND but held as a political prisoner, unable to play in the NBA in his best days

and Hakeem is that nigga
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 08:55:04 PM »
hey Daygo

did you just look up Sabonis's stats and come back to post here?

dude was a fucking LEGEND but held as a political prisoner, unable to play in the NBA in his best days

and Hakeem is that nigga

Look up his stats? LOL Im pretty sure ive been watching basketball FAR before you were man.  Like I said, its obvious by how you rate players...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 08:17:09 AM »

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwan
Shaquille O'neal
Karrem Abdoul Jabbar
Moses Malone
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Bill Walton
Robert Parish
Arvides Sabonis
Willis Reed

lol@ your list. Hakeem above Kareem? LOL!!  He wouldnt even be above Shaq on the all time list. And Ewing above Robinson?? LOL!!  Hack, how old were u man when Robinson, Hakeem, and Ewing were in their prime? Cus by your assessment of Robinson its obvious you werent watching these guys in their primes.  Hakeem was amazing, no doubt. I have no problem with anyone saying Hakeem>Robinson. Not by a huge margin, but i can concede Hakeem being above Robinson. But during Robinsons prime he was often argued as the best all around player in the game. This was DURING the MJ era. Obviously, MJ is the best ever. But I dont think u realize exactly how much of an impact Robinson made on the league, even revolutionalizing what the typical bigman in the NBA did. Before him, bigmen were typically strictly back to basket, post players. Robinson made it popular for bigmen to face up, shoot the outside jumper, and even run down on a fast break with more speed then the PG's.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CKVqpXl3M18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CKVqpXl3M18&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Man, people criticize and make fun of NIK alot for his opinions and his arguments. But yours are just as ridiculous lol

my opinions are on point, and Hakeem was easily better than Robinson...LOL. you're definitely right about Kareem>>>Hakeem, though.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »
Damn that sucks to hear, I've never been a huge Yao fan but I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially someone with as much pride as Yao

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »
daygostyles says robinson > hakeem???

and sons talking shit to me???  ???

really?

losing my faith in humanity :-\

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 11:12:10 AM »
daygostyles says robinson > hakeem???

and sons talking shit to me???  ???

really?

losing my faith in humanity :-\

how fuckin retarded are you. Did you even read my post? lol I said I have "no problem with Hakeem being ahead of Robinson on the list.".  I said Robinson is clearly above Ewing, everything from skills, to championships.  And I also said your list putting Hakeem above Kareem is fuckin stupid. Youve proven your ignorance already, no need to make it worse.