Author Topic: Ice Cube New Album  (Read 740 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ice Cube New Album
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:06:30 PM »
Any body know when the man is gonna give us a song or two?

My prediction is that he'll probably start promoting it once his movie w/ Mike Epps & Jeezy comes out.

D-TalkX

Re: Ice Cube New Album
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 09:52:42 PM »
Didn't know he was working on a new one. What details do you have? He's my favourite rapper i'm lookng forward to him coming to Toronto in a few weeks.

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »
Didn't know he was working on a new one. What details do you have? He's my favourite rapper i'm lookng forward to him coming to Toronto in a few weeks.

Damn didn't know he was coming to Canada, thanks.

djlaw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »
Looking forward to the show also.

Here's a taste of whatcha gonna hear from Cube and yours truly on the 1,s & 2,s that night!

http://awardwinningdjlaw.podomatic.com/player/web/2009-06-18T15_42_50-07_00

ikke

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »
Any body know when the man is gonna give us a song or two?

My prediction is that he'll probably start promoting it once his movie w/ Mike Epps & Jeezy comes out.
Don't think so,
I got my locs is for promotion of the movie, look op the video clip it takes most fragments from the movie

Finestic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:38:15 AM »
Here hes talkin bout new album

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:41:55 AM by Finestic »

kuruptlon

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 10:12:53 AM »
damn cube stays putting out good albums. Can't believe it, Laugh Now Cry Later and Raw Footage were both really good sounding records. I dont know who he had on the production for those albums but they both bang hard on in the system.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »
damn cube stays putting out good albums. Can't believe it, Laugh Now Cry Later and Raw Footage were both really good sounding records. I dont know who he had on the production for those albums but they both bang hard on in the system.

No doubt, I know Storch was on a few tracks on LNCL but RF was mostly underground producers as far as I know

ikke

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 11:21:13 AM »

No doubt, I know Storch was on a few tracks on LNCL but RF was mostly underground producers as far as I know
raw footage was done by lench mob's inhouse producers iirc

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »
Cube is one of the few with consistently hot records. This will stay that way....he can't stop makin' good shit. And the line 'Why fix somethin' that ain't broken?' is what he's followin'.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »
Cube's still dope, but one thing I don't like is that in a lot of songs his flow is hella slow and he sounds mellow and chilled out. He needs to speed it up and put some anger back into his voice because he sounds better that way.

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »
a cube new album would be sick, but when the fuck is the return of the barracuda droppin, been waiting for that

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 05:38:14 PM »
a cube new album would be sick, but when the fuck is the return of the barracuda droppin, been waiting for that

Late summer/fall of this year