Author Topic: Nate Dogg - G-Funk Classics Vol.1 SCANS  (Read 247 times)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Nate Dogg - G-Funk Classics Vol.1 SCANS
« on: October 19, 2002, 01:36:32 PM »
For all of u who are big Death Row fans,

check out www.DEATHROW-UNCUT.com for some exclusiv scans of Nate Doggs Death Row album titled G-Funk Classics Vol.1. Prolly the most rare Death Row release that was taken off the market after only a few weeks...
The homie Sues scanned the booklet so u can read production notes, "thank u's" etc. Just go to the discography section and click on the cover... have fun!

DEATH ROW - UNCUT DOT COM still alive...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re:Nate Dogg - G-Funk Classics Vol.1 SCANS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2002, 01:46:40 PM »
cool.... too bad that the pics is so small that u cant read the text  :-[
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

AntoCorsa

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2002, 03:50:49 PM »
DEATH ROW - UNCUT DOT COM still alive...
Right. Props homie. Great job.

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2002, 04:15:33 PM »
Sues told me about that last night. Pretty dope shit. Thank you for the hook up...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 01:31:53 AM »
itz cool.  ;) btw sven thanks for the dilli bio!

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2002, 05:17:41 AM »
got them covers already...
my homie got the album OG

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

JAE

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2002, 03:49:22 PM »
I got a question bout this...

Why was it taken out of stores and wasnt this re-realesed cause theres another cover with a cartoon on it. ALSO Ive seen ANOTHER cover for this with a bunch of those scan pics smaller and on the cover. WHATS UP WITH THIS CD?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2002, 08:55:05 PM »
Something interesting...

For the song "Bag O'Weed" ft. Tray Dee

the OG Death Row booklet lists Nate Dogg as the producer, whereas on the actual release on Breakaway Ent/Dogg Foundation, the producer credited is infact Sam Sneed

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2002, 02:51:26 AM »

Why was it taken out of stores and wasnt this re-realesed cause theres another cover with a cartoon on it. ALSO Ive seen ANOTHER cover for this with a bunch of those scan pics smaller and on the cover. WHATS UP WITH THIS CD?

it was pulled cuz nate dogg sued deathrow for the rights of the tracks cuz he wanted to leave the label. AND he won the case. so suge had no legal rights to release that disc anymore. anyway a few were already sold in a few countries. days after the release date the album was taken out of every store. deathrow/interscope lost some money with that album cuz they already pressed the discs/booklets and paid for distribution aso. the original release date was december, 25 1997. before that deathrow released the single "never leave me alone". u can see parts of the video to that track on the "suge knight: one the real" VHS tape or DVD.

yea, there was a re-release of that album on dogg foundation/breakaway. G-Funk Classics Vol.I & II -the double album (with the cartoon cover). nate dogg also released those Vol. I & II seperatly as "Ghetto Preacher" (Vol.1, which is like the DeathRowRecords release but Nate added also the track "Nobody Does It Better" feat Warren G. to this album) and the "The Prodigal Son" album which is actualy Vol. II.

btw there was no other death row records cover. maybe u saw a artwork from the homies at deathrowentertainment.com which includes some pieces of the deathrow records booklet. that wasnt a cover, just a artwork.

and Toby, good lookin out wit that prodcution credit. its some interesting
shit. never saw that before.

pz

« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 02:54:26 AM by SUES »

JAE

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2002, 09:28:51 AM »

it was pulled cuz nate dogg sued deathrow for the rights of the tracks cuz he wanted to leave the label. AND he won the case. so suge had no legal rights to release that disc anymore. anyway a few were already sold in a few countries. days after the release date the album was taken out of every store. deathrow/interscope lost some money with that album cuz they already pressed the discs/booklets and paid for distribution aso. the original release date was december, 25 1997. before that deathrow released the single "never leave me alone". u can see parts of the video to that track on the "suge knight: one the real" VHS tape or DVD.

yea, there was a re-release of that album on dogg foundation/breakaway. G-Funk Classics Vol.I & II -the double album (with the cartoon cover). nate dogg also released those Vol. I & II seperatly as "Ghetto Preacher" (Vol.1, which is like the DeathRowRecords release but Nate added also the track "Nobody Does It Better" feat Warren G. to this album) and the "The Prodigal Son" album which is actualy Vol. II.

btw there was no other death row records cover. maybe u saw a artwork from the homies at deathrowentertainment.com which includes some pieces of the deathrow records booklet. that wasnt a cover, just a artwork.

and Toby, good lookin out wit that prodcution credit. its some interesting
shit. never saw that before.

pz

Thanks man. Ive always been wondering about this cD.

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2002, 11:11:49 AM »
thanx homie for the info.

Big Up To Death-Row Uncut.Com !