Author Topic: Steve McNair was bangin' a 20 year old?  (Read 245 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Steve McNair was bangin' a 20 year old?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »
wtf
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 06:48:19 PM »
ye n like i posted a few up, he had this written a couple days after  on his myspace, i seen it "never let anyone or anything come in between you and the one you love because when you do you lose everything". Combined that with the shit his friend had on his myspace, " fuck a quaterback, whos mcnair in 09'. This really makes them look mad suspicious. Maybe double murder? made to look like murder,suicide????

Thats what im starting to think. Note, now both of their myspaces have been deleted.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
heres the guys soundclick http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=832881&content=music

the song is closed casket

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 05:34:32 PM »
damn shame. these Black athletes crack me the fuck up. as soon as they get dough they start acting typical. leaving there women for some non- Black female. that arab bitch would even look at his Black ass if he didnt have dough. the same for all the white females that are with niggas in the NBA/NFL whatever.... learned the hard way  rip......
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 06:03:38 PM »
if michele mcnair needs a fuck buddy she can give ol' Hack a call
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens