Author Topic: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover  (Read 1997 times)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »
and the point being???  i don't remember anybody i saw on Leno or Kimmell over the years but you had to be either cool or just hella famous to be on their show.  what do you think you're trying to accomplish here? 
Exactly no ones gonna remember him on that show so why would you bring it up like it's a major accomplishment? Suge was the only reason he was there, dude like I said it's not like Crooked got to make an appearance because he's recognized as a great rapper. He got to tag along because they wanted to hear from the owner of the best record label in the 90s you simpleton. And thank you for proving my point, no one outside the internet knows who Crooked I is you idiot.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
but them muffuccaz dont know who is good and who isnt
the fuckin yankee player (who now records muzik) was on huckabee's show performin
was he good?
he was prolly aite, nuthin special or "great"
if them muffuccaz knew what great was, they would know bout crooked
if them muffuccaz knew that pappa diddy pap didnt write his own records, they would get the person behind the scenes doin the writin not pappa diddy papa who does the easy part (and yeah they want well known person) but the muffuccaz dont know who put in more work and made it easier for pappa diddy pap so he can go onto shows etc.. and show off as if he put in work
same goes for crooked
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:55:00 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2009, 04:06:25 AM »
lol at Crooked I begging for magazine cover. That's just pathetic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

JD Bastin

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2009, 08:56:59 AM »
where did he beg??

Elano

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2009, 09:09:53 AM »
Yeah if dude was as big as everyone says he is he wouldn't have to ask to be on a magazine cover.

This shit made me laugh though.

Crooked I fans around the world clearly recognize the achievements that the emcee has been able to accomplish throughout his rocky, but ground breaking musical career. Now, the legendary emcee plans another milestone to place on his wall of achievements.

What achievements? Ground breaking musical career? Another milestone? I didn't know dropping x amount of mixtapes makes this guy legendary. As far as milestones I think being signed to Death Row is the only one. But seriously, artists are judged by their albums, not internet mixtapes. Like I said before, until he drops an official album I'm not checking for Crooked.

LOL. so true

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »
where did he beg??

right there in the thread title where he ASKS to be put on. ::)

people will hate, just a part of life lol.

JD Bastin

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »
where did he beg??

yeah this place is full of haters  - did you see that concert thread??

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »
He shouldn't even have to ask,

1. If it's an actual movement that is creating proper buzz and ripples they should be covering it.

2. They should be covering it because it's dope.

Are they getting a lot of buzz outside of this site? I haven't heard them mentioned that much on the other places I troll---uh I mean frequent.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »
where did he beg??

yeah this place is full of haters  - did you see that concert thread??

no, which one?

He shouldn't even have to ask,

1. If it's an actual movement that is creating proper buzz and ripples they should be covering it.

2. They should be covering it because it's dope.

Are they getting a lot of buzz outside of this site? I haven't heard them mentioned that much on the other places I troll---uh I mean frequent.

yeah, Joey & Crooked have two of the biggest online fanbases; both of their websites are buzzin' right now; but anyone who follows rap close enough like most people on this board know about Slaughterhouse, know they're on the way & know they're about to take over. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »
Xxlmag.com have showed slaughterhouse major love.Just read all the comments under the news article from the site.Everyone on the site agreed with crook that they want this to happen

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
There's a big diff between an album and a mixtape. Classic mixtapes come out every year, it takes a lot more to make a great album. I'll say this right now and I'm not being a hater because I have his weekly freestyles and 4 of his mixtapes. None of Crooked's mixtapes would have been a classic album, not even Young Boss vol 2.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »
There's a big diff between an album and a mixtape. Classic mixtapes come out every year, it takes a lot more to make a great album. I'll say this right now and I'm not being a hater because I have his weekly freestyles and 4 of his mixtapes. None of Crooked's mixtapes would have been a classic album, not even Young Boss vol 2.

2pac made a 9x platinum album in just 7 days
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »
pac was also a freak of nature when it came to that

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

2pac made a 9x platinum album in just 7 days

Has Crooked I made an album like 7 Day Theory? If he makes an album as good as that I'll be impressed, even if it takes him 5 years.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2009, 03:23:47 PM »
pac was also a freak of nature when it came to that

Pac was also a freak of nature in general.

just the best rapper ever lol, why are we still trying to make comparisons with anybody & Pac?

it's just a mistake. ;)