Author Topic: Ice Cube Announces New Single/Video For "I Am The West" + More Dope Info  (Read 714 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I can't wait for I Am The West to come out. It's about time an album came out that represented the West Coast in the title. 8)

dameons

Count me in !!!!!!!!!!  No south influence , hopefully . Cube has a lot  of great game left , GUARANTEED !

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, but the westcoast must show the unity, if they beef or record some diss tracks each other that will not help them to show the other coasts that they´re changed in a postive way, then nobody fucks with the west and the oldies are like bears they eatin and eatin, instead to push the youngers, that´s a great investment.

I'd like to see the legends work with the up and comers as well, but the New West need to stop acting like somebody owes them something.  Everybody that Cube named (Ice-T, $hort Dog, King T, NWA, etc.) paved their way themselves.  There wasn't a blueprint for them to follow.  The New West artists need to put in the work if they want to be successful. 

True shit!

I'd like to see that too.

The Predator

This album gets more and more interesting.

So the impotent west-coast crumbs are also getting crushed on this album, cool.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
All this crook and cube gonna diss, this and that is hear say. All I know is I am looking forward to any new music coming from them and I will support it, period.
:sign_werd:

The Predator

Beats by Dre? Not yet. Haven’t asked him, but I will.

Thought he was gonna ask Dre for a pair of headphones lol, but he's talking about actual Dre beats on his album.

Cube's willing to spend some cash on this record, good.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
this is awesome, i cant wait. GO CUBE!