Author Topic: Dip in the MIX: Daz Dillinger Current Interview  (Read 240 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Dip in the MIX: Daz Dillinger Current Interview
« on: June 30, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »

Dip in the Mix caught up with Dogg Pound's Daz Dillinger online to discuss his upcoming album and current projects (ie: groups, jerk movement, etc.) , his take on the Hip Hop music industry as of now, the challenges as an active Businessman in the music business, his sources of promotion, and much more. Make sure you all check out DAZ DILLINGER LIVE via USTREAM.COM (DOGGPOUNDTV). Unlike many of his previous albums which focused on a strong gangsta theme and lyrics, Daz has covered a much wider range of lyrical content in his new Album Public Enemiez, which features Daz rapping about a diverse area of topics such as harsh living conditions for children in his neighborhood to his reminiscent Death Row days, as well as covering the status quo topics of women and materialism. Check out Daz Dillinger's recent interview with Dip in the Mix (www.dipinthemix.com)..

PUBLIC ENEMIEZ TO BE RELEASED JULY 14TH!!!!!

The first video single In My Neighborhood, was released on April 16th, and features Daz rapping in his neighborhood with children speaking out about the problems and struggles that people and children are still facing in ghettos across the world.

The second video single Tell Me What You Got is a song aimed at Suge Knight, who went bankrupt and was forced to sell Death Row Records to new owners and is now no longer a force in the record industry. The song tells the Death Row story from Daz's perspective and how he made it through the transition from a crumbling major record label to a successful independent artist.

The latest single Meet Me @ Tha Strip Club holds true to the topic of materialism and features a brand new sound similar to Daz's Gangsta Crunk album with much more electronic elements. The video is a distorted playback of Daz throwing money at dancing women in a strip club.

References: www.twitter/com/dazdillinger www.myspace.com/daz

Dogg Pound ft. Game - Let It Reign _DJ Scholar Mix_.mp3 - 4.00MB
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:40:58 AM by Neimanmarcus9 »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Portugoal

Re: Dip in the MIX: Daz Dillinger Current Interview
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 10:09:03 AM »
don't you have a transcript?

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Dip in the MIX: Daz Dillinger Current Interview
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
Here's the youtube link Public Enemiez July 14!!! Which of his current singles are ur favorites? I like Tell Me What You Got! xoxo ;D
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$