Author Topic: Did anyone else notice that nik hangs out with retards?  (Read 402 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Did anyone else notice that nik hangs out with retards?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »
I'm 24 and lived on my own since I was 18 and lived with my ex for two years.Meanwhile nik and you and your other bum buddies all live at home with your mummies and daddies.The only life experience you guys have is putting on a fucking glow show

your a fucking loser, 24 and you post almost all day. your bitch must of been an ugly fucktard going out with a loser like you.

ur from canada stop frontin like your hard u dumb fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 02:51:11 PM »
I'm 24 and lived on my own since I was 18 and lived with my ex for two years.Meanwhile nik and you and your other bum buddies all live at home with your mummies and daddies.The only life experience you guys have is putting on a fucking glow show

have you ever even stepped out of canada, you bum?

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 11:48:23 PM »
Man you two both still live at home with your parents.And looney your just a gook.Aint no females of any other race going out with a gook.Asian men don't get no pussy except from Asian women.Who wants a small ass dick?hahah.Its ok keep thinking your hard because your in cali when in reality that kind of stuff doesn't matter.Its obvious you've never actually been to Canada or know even the slightest thing about it.And yes nik I have been out of Canada plenty of times.Now go to sleep I hear your mummy coming to tuck you in.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »
Man you two both still live at home with your parents.And looney your just a gook.Aint no females of any other race going out with a gook.Asian men don't get no pussy except from Asian women.Who wants a small ass dick?hahah.Its ok keep thinking your hard because your in cali when in reality that kind of stuff doesn't matter.Its obvious you've never actually been to Canada or know even the slightest thing about it.And yes nik I have been out of Canada plenty of times.Now go to sleep I hear your mummy coming to tuck you in.

lol actually ive been to vancouver, and another place like victoria island. shit is ballin over there i dont know what youre talking about hard living shits like a bigass beverly hills or palacades over there.

lol ive got white pussy before and the homie is still fuckin this purto rican bitch everytime he comes back from his base in hawaii.

i have the feeling this guy isnt as old as he says he is. i wouldnt be surpised if jayd is some hairless  14 yr old

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
Some balling ass place?we have different sections.That's like only going to the rich area in la and saying the whole city is like that.Hastings is in the middle of downtown vancouver and is one of the grimiest drug infested places in the world.As soon as you step on the street your walking on needles surrounded by homeless

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »
Some balling ass place?we have different sections.That's like only going to the rich area in la and saying the whole city is like that.Hastings is in the middle of downtown vancouver and is one of the grimiest drug infested places in the world.As soon as you step on the street your walking on needles surrounded by homeless

you dont have to tell us you're a bum.....it shows

Rick James

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

24 and talking shit about people over the internet. Classy.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »
I put the ass in class

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 09:28:15 PM »

your a fucking loser, 24 and you post almost all day. your bitch must of been an ugly fucktard going out with a loser like you.

ur from canada stop frontin like your hard u dumb fuck.

hehe come down sometime and meet up with me
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D