Author Topic: VIDEO: New Boyz "You're A Jerk"  (Read 628 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: VIDEO: New Boyz "You're A Jerk"
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 02:42:47 AM »
Article on Jerkin....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/06/jerky-boys-and-girls.html

I already understand that 98% of this board hates all of it, and I'm not mad at that. It's really not meant for the old heads...but as a L.A. resident, I'm just happy to see the kids doin somethin on their own without any direction or approval from the O.G.s. It can't be a bad look for us...when's the last time any L.A. artists that came out this decade aside from Game even had a #1 106 n Park radio single? They did that, and with no affiliations at all...I gotta love it, even if it isn't anything near as dope as what I grew up on. These kids were born AFTER Nothin but a G Thang, so I don't expect them to be influenced by that in the same way that my age group was.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Re: VIDEO: New Boyz "You're A Jerk"
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »
damn...just another reason for people to hate the west coast. I'd rather we go back to the south taking all the blame.

Shiiit...with Ron Browz in N.Y., the hate is being spread equally around the country.

People in other states who are on a club tip are lovin this...just that the REAL Hip Hop heads, gangstas and thugs that are so rampant on these sites all hate it.

So true, I work in the club industry & fools be on this shit. Though it came out last year, they are just now on it within the last few months.  When I hear it come on, I just think, thy are kidding right?
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com