Author Topic: snoop premiere chuuuch on mtv trl now!  (Read 160 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
snoop premiere chuuuch on mtv trl now!
« on: October 23, 2002, 04:38:44 PM »
snoop is on trl right now (westcoast) he should be premiering the video later in the show mtv also has a little blurb on there site http://www.mtv.com/music/video/premiere/snoop_dogg/  this is the 1000 episode for trl............so it should be some good exposure
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:snoop premiere chuuuch on mtv trl now!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 04:41:12 PM »
thanks for the info
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 05:32:40 PM »
snoop is on trl right now (westcoast) he should be premiering the video later in the show mtv also has a little blurb on there site http://www.mtv.com/music/video/premiere/snoop_dogg/  this is the 1000 episode for trl............so it should be some good exposure

what happen after? ? ?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 07:52:45 PM »
fuck yall i don't know what happened he was on trl but no video..........i had to sit through the whole fuckin wack ass show for nothin lol....................snoop looked like he didn't wanna be there either he just looked like all pissed and like whatever he was in the la part with some dude from nsync and b2k and shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 09:48:56 PM »
hell yeah I sat through that whole fucking shitty show and no video.  Snoop looked like "why the fuck am I hear."  but the video was on rap city today.  It was different than the first time I saw it on Acess granted.  It had the warren g and daz goldie and daz part.  it also had slum village part in it.  it was a little bit different than the first time.  also in the skit on beatuiful they did not play the part with charlie wilson singing they played a part with snoop rapping.  I couldnt really hear it. but it was a little bit different.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 10:08:08 PM »
cool but why is there 2 version??

Myrealname

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2002, 11:44:08 PM »
fuck yall i don't know what happened he was on trl but no video..........i had to sit through the whole fuckin wack ass show for nothin lol....................snoop looked like he didn't wanna be there either he just looked like all pissed and like whatever he was in the la part with some dude from nsync and b2k and shit
Why fuck y'all ?
Chilll and fuck u!