Author Topic: Rasheed's press conference  (Read 134 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Rasheed's press conference
« on: July 09, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »
this move is even better than I thought

Sheed says he was looking at San Antonio, Orlando, Cleveland or Boston

thank god he chose Boston  8)

WELCOME SHEED

Sheed says he doesn't care if he starts or is on the bench...but i'd much rather Sheed be starting than Perkins!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:18:54 PM by HACK WILSON »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
Re: Rasheed's press conference
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
i heard pierce, garnett and allen all went to his house to convince him. anyway this will be better for the celtics offense but kendrick perkins can REALLY shut them niggas down on defense. he could put the body on shaq and howard. I can just see rasheed gettin into foul trouble in that type of situation. we'll see how this turns out. looks like celts goin take the title this year anyway. we a god damn powerhouse.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »
i heard pierce, garnett and allen all went to his house to convince him. anyway this will be better for the celtics offense but kendrick perkins can REALLY shut them niggas down on defense. he could put the body on shaq and howard. I can just see rasheed gettin into foul trouble in that type of situation. we'll see how this turns out. looks like celts goin take the title this year anyway. we a god damn powerhouse.

yeah they made a strong impression. They say that Danny Ainge wanted to visit Rasheed right after midnight the day free agency began. But Sheeds agent told him that wasnt necessary lol

And Hack, there are some real benefits to having Sheed come off the bench tho.  It makes your bench that much stronger. The Celtics current starting 5 can hold their own with whoever theyre playing, but you want your bench to have an advantage over the other teams bench. Its similar to what the Spurs do with Ginobli. He is one of the top three players on the team, and definetely better then Finley or Mason.  But the last couple years they like having him as a 6 man so that there is a playmaker on the court even if Duncan and Parker are sitting.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
this is very true - Perkins can shut niggas down when he's on his grind and has DECENT post-up skills....but Sheed will be there in crunch time for sure
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »
this is very true - Perkins can shut niggas down when he's on his grind and has DECENT post-up skills....but Sheed will be there in crunch time for sure

yeah, they can have Sheed come in off the bench...but still be in the lineup come the 4th quarter.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"