Author Topic: Quincy Jones is refusing to go to Michaels Funeral Quincy interview comes hard  (Read 855 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Prime Time news just said 500 MILLION people signed up to try and get tickets to this. HOLEEE SHITT 500 MILLION.

:o :o :o :o :o :o DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Elano

The Staples Center is probably the most horrible location for the public memorial,i mean its a sports arena  ::)
The l.a.coliseum is a sport arena/stadium too,but at least its an outdoor location......i don't know why his family has chosen the staples

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
You can't shoot down a man that is speaking the truth while everyone and their dogs are bullshitting and sucking dick.
It's pathetic that when Michael dies, all these haters come with these loving bullshit pretender talks.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 05:00:59 AM by Booz »

Elano

Quincy  8)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
You can't shoot down a man that is speaking the truth while everyone and their dogs are bullshitting and sucking dick.
It's pathetic that when Michael dies, all these haters come with these loving bullshit pretender talks.

quincy gets props for speaking the truth and not ignoring the obvious

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
I I mean, now we're finding out that his kids werent even his.. I always suspected this..

never heard about that...were did you get that from?

bez

Funerals guna be so bad.