Author Topic: i have a bigg problem  (Read 140 times)

DPG4lyfe

i have a bigg problem
« on: October 24, 2002, 11:52:24 PM »
i need sum advice. how do u handle my problem im homophobic (which meanz i dont like gayz). how do i know this? becuze my friend keith him and his brother jamaal are like brotherz to me well he doesnt act gay but sumtimez he goez up to me and puts his arm on me or acts gay twardz me but jus playing around and i get really upset and push him away and tell him all this shyt and he knowz it gets me pist thats y he does it to me but sumtimez i jus sticc him hard in tha chest and tell him to get tha fucc away, and when i see a guy who acts gay or looks gay or sumthing i dont want to be around then and i dont like them and talk shyt to them alot, it pissez me off to see that shyt and i need sum help and advice y do i act like this? i think its cuzz im afraid of ever thinking aobut being gay or doing sumthing like that, and how should i handle it? i mean its not like i throw roccs and tha ppl but i picc on them and tell them shyt, so how should i handle this? i mean i try to ignore it but it jsu gets me pist, can sum1 help me and plz dont hate or say sumthin mean cuzz im really serious about this i jus want ur help not ur put downz so can sum1 give me advice? i think Bez Seer and Rud can help me cuzz i alwayz see them give out good advice so wuts iz everybodyz opinion on wut to do? thanx im out!!!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:i have a bigg problem
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 02:17:37 AM »
I'm not trying to be offensive to you, but you might actually be gay and are having a hard time realising it and may never realise it so you go through life very frustrated and get angry at those who are comfortable with it. Watch "Chasing Amy" and look at the character Banky.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Pee-Dogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 03:07:14 AM »
well hey man,...
i think it might be an idea for u to get to kow some gay people....
perhapz realize that they aint different at alll,.
if your freind just does that shit to pizz u offff,....
then u should prob' tell him to get fucked,.
i guess all i can say is keep your head about u....
just know that there aint nothing wrong with gayz...
and just remember that everytime u think u see one,.
dunno if this has helped...but yea,good luck!!
"ID RATHER DIE....
STANDING ON MY  FEET..................
THEN LIVE ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN' KNEEZ!!!!!"

bez

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 06:07:04 AM »
i need sum advice. how do u handle my problem im homophobic (which meanz i dont like gayz). how do i know this? becuze my friend keith him and his brother jamaal are like brotherz to me well he doesnt act gay but sumtimez he goez up to me and puts his arm on me or acts gay twardz me but jus playing around and i get really upset and push him away and tell him all this shyt and he knowz it gets me pist thats y he does it to me but sumtimez i jus sticc him hard in tha chest and tell him to get tha fucc away, and when i see a guy who acts gay or looks gay or sumthing i dont want to be around then and i dont like them and talk shyt to them alot, it pissez me off to see that shyt and i need sum help and advice y do i act like this? i think its cuzz im afraid of ever thinking aobut being gay or doing sumthing like that, and how should i handle it? i mean its not like i throw roccs and tha ppl but i picc on them and tell them shyt, so how should i handle this? i mean i try to ignore it but it jsu gets me pist, can sum1 help me and plz dont hate or say sumthin mean cuzz im really serious about this i jus want ur help not ur put downz so can sum1 give me advice? i think Bez Seer and Rud can help me cuzz i alwayz see them give out good advice so wuts iz everybodyz opinion on wut to do? thanx im out!!!

Truth, first of all you need to stop looking at the world from that point of view.  The world is a big place, holds many different people and along with the people comes different opinions and different belifs.  You should try and forget about gay or not gay, just be yourself. Enjoy life and stop thinking like that man.  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2002, 12:47:41 PM »
I'm not trying to be offensive to you, but you might actually be gay and are having a hard time realising it and may never realise it so you go through life very frustrated and get angry at those who are comfortable with it. Watch "Chasing Amy" and look at the character Banky.

im only 13 im in 8th grade i think thats kinda a lil bit too yung to be gay but i luv gyrlz too much if u owuld know about how much i go and try to mac chiccs and shyt and jsu about how much im mostly hugging um or kising em u owuld understand, i mean i look at guyz az my friendz but when i see sum1 gay i jus get all mean and shyt, idk y, but i think its certainly that im not gay.thanx for ur opinion tho, im out!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 07:29:57 PM »
I think every guy is homophobic when they are 13 lol

But on the real, dont hate them unless they try to come on to you or some shit. There sexual preference doesn't change a person that much to where you should fear them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE