Author Topic: Bishop Lamont....what the fuck is the problem?  (Read 980 times)

Tha Crip

Re: Bishop Lamont....what the fuck is the problem?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »
You dont got a problem, Bishop is the shit, his album will  back that claim up (im sure will hear it one way or another)  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Allgold

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »
It's definitely his delivery. Although when it's on point, he's one of my fav artist. Not to mention that on both Grow Up and Hallelujah his delivery was greatt and it just makes me sad we'll probably never hear the album.

Yeah, that was a great all around song.

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
he dont rap that gangsta shit
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
bitches on my dick, grow up, halleluiha, feel on it, go at it, caltroit, its bishop, no stoppin carson, up and down, gorilla pimpin, city lights, it hurts, up and down, nothing could be better, send a nigga home, donkey kong savage, if you dont know the code, love you, hood psalm, ....

and when i say "...", i mean it. I dont how you cant enjoy these tracks if you like west coast rap and just hip hop in general. Dude is serious.
But yeah, on some other songs, he sounds half sleeping

So you like his music, but no the guy as a person ?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:39:15 PM by da chronic »

The D.O.C and

AnybodyKilla

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »
It's definitely his delivery. Although when it's on point, he's one of my fav artist. Not to mention that on both Grow Up and Hallelujah his delivery was greatt and it just makes me sad we'll probably never hear the album.

Yeah, that's mainly because Dr. Dre isn't letting him put out anything Half-Assed and forces him to rerecord until its perfect.lol That's why I don't think The Reformation will have any bad tracks (deliverance wise)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »
lol but for real, muffuccaz hatin
how you gon hate on someone who gave away so much free muzik THAT WAZ DOPE?

You just a hatin' ass bitch cuz he dissed ur boyfriend game ya fell me? 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 12:16:03 AM »
I don't get it, this guy has above average lyrics, interesting topics, and bangin ass beats........why the fuck do I not like listenin to him??  can someone explain this to me? cuz i really dont get it......theres somethin about him that i dont like, but i cant pin point it....

Just look at your Signature/picture. Now think.

what?? like, hes not real??

lol its a Joke on Pac fans (the insane ape shit ones). Honestly Lots of people are not into bishop mainly because he doesn't play out the Gangster Role and is being real (Which is Ironic, cause they praise Tupac for staying  true) In the end its just a matter of his tracks. Some are good others aren't as good. In the end, You probably don't like him, mainly because He's not playing into The Club Scene, The Gangster Scene, or any other scene and is just trying be himself on some of his tracks (Which is border lining on nearly all the scenes)

Okay.....I have all his mixtapes, and if you do too, I dont get how in the fuck u can sit there and say hes not playing into The Club scene or the Gangster scene.....either ur deaf as fuck or arent listenin to the same music.......and with that whole Pac not bein real bullshit, just listen to the track that bears the same name as ur screen name, and tell me how that aint real......anyways, this aint even about Pac, its about Bishop Lamont.......Like I said, hes got dope beats and good topics (sometimes) and what not, but somethin about him makes it seem like his skills don't match the beats he raps on.....maybe that whole Aftermath sound (that is known to play into the club scene and gangster scene) doesnt fit him.......or maybe its his delivery, like some of you non Bishop dickridin, true opinion giving motherfuckers say.......

and to the faggot talkin about how i got my feelings hurt cuz he dissed Game.....yeah okay faggot, just cuz Im a huge Pac fan, doesnt mean I despise Biggie, or just cuz Im a huge Nas fan, doesnt mean I don't listen to Jigga, or just cuz I like Crooked doesnt mean I stopped bumpin Snoop.......u catch my drift, motherfucker?

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 12:48:47 AM »
West coast rap is played out so no matter how they spin it's just not as interesting?

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 03:35:23 AM »
I don't get it, this guy has above average lyrics, interesting topics, and bangin ass beats........why the fuck do I not like listenin to him??  can someone explain this to me? cuz i really dont get it......theres somethin about him that i dont like, but i cant pin point it....

Just look at your Signature/picture. Now think.

what?? like, hes not real??

lol its a Joke on Pac fans (the insane ape shit ones). Honestly Lots of people are not into bishop mainly because he doesn't play out the Gangster Role and is being real (Which is Ironic, cause they praise Tupac for staying  true) In the end its just a matter of his tracks. Some are good others aren't as good. In the end, You probably don't like him, mainly because He's not playing into The Club Scene, The Gangster Scene, or any other scene and is just trying be himself on some of his tracks (Which is border lining on nearly all the scenes)

Okay.....I have all his mixtapes, and if you do too, I dont get how in the fuck u can sit there and say hes not playing into The Club scene or the Gangster scene.....either ur deaf as fuck or arent listenin to the same music.......and with that whole Pac not bein real bullshit, just listen to the track that bears the same name as ur screen name, and tell me how that aint real......anyways, this aint even about Pac, its about Bishop Lamont.......Like I said, hes got dope beats and good topics (sometimes) and what not, but somethin about him makes it seem like his skills don't match the beats he raps on.....maybe that whole Aftermath sound (that is known to play into the club scene and gangster scene) doesnt fit him.......or maybe its his delivery, like some of you non Bishop dickridin, true opinion giving motherfuckers say.......

and to the faggot talkin about how i got my feelings hurt cuz he dissed Game.....yeah okay faggot, just cuz Im a huge Pac fan, doesnt mean I despise Biggie, or just cuz Im a huge Nas fan, doesnt mean I don't listen to Jigga, or just cuz I like Crooked doesnt mean I stopped bumpin Snoop.......u catch my drift, motherfucker?

Ok first off Nigga, I never claimed Tupac was fake. I was making fun of all the Tupac fans who go fucking ape shit, when ever they talk about Something NOT him.
2. My name was not coming from the Makaveli Album, and I was called it before I even seen the album
3. I said, He's Not falling into The scenes fully. He still has tracks where hes being himself, were as you see Todays artist trying to claim Full Club action (50 cent) or even Full Blood (lil Wayne)
4. Everyone's right, his ass does sound Lazy, Only reason I said The Reformation won't is Because Dr. Dre won't let him. He made him record a bar 107 times until he got it right. 6
5. I agree. I bump both Bishop and Game, they feud, its their business why should I give a fuck? Same with Crooked.
6. On the beats not fitting him, that's probably true, Bishop sounds very good on songs like "So Cold" and "Grow Up" but he sounds average on others. Really depends on the beat and personal taste.