Author Topic: AHAHAH  (Read 121 times)

OchoCinco

AHAHAH
« on: July 08, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »

Nike takes videographers' tapes at LeBron camp

Posted Jul 8 2009 8:09PM

AKRON, Ohio (AP) -- What happens at LeBron's camp stays at LeBron's camp.

A minor controversy erupted at the LeBron James Skills Academy on Monday night when two videographers recorded a pickup game in which Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunked on James.

Gary Parrish reported on CBSSports.com that a Nike representative confiscated tapes of the dunk after conferring with James.

A representative with Nike, which runs the camp at the University of Akron in James' hometown, made no mention of Crawford's dunk. He said the tapes were confiscated because videotaping of after-hours pickup games at the camp is not allowed.

"Nike has been operating basketball camps for the benefit of young athletes for decades and has long-standing policies as to what events are open and closed to media coverage. Unfortunately, for the first time in four years, two journalists did not respect our no videotaping policy at an after-hours pickup game following the LeBron James Skills Academy," said Nike spokesman Derek Kent on Wednesday.

A spokesman for James said he had no comment.

The camp features 80 top basketball prospects from around the nation.

Crawford said his dunk happened in the first 20 minutes of a game that lasted about two hours and did not prompt any reaction from James.

"We just went on playing," Crawford said Wednesday. "It was exciting just to be playing on the same court as him. I can see why he is so great at what he does."

Nike a little worried Lebron got a facial by some kid.lol

OG Hack Wilson

Re: AHAHAH
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »
saw this on PTI

sounds like Nike are on some North Korea shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 07:26:28 PM »
Nike >>> the government. ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 10:06:11 PM »
im suprised they dont have that men in black memory erasing shit happening
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:44:01 AM »
LOL apparently nobody did anything until Lebron said something, not a good look at all. I won't even go into what people would be saying if Kobe had pulled this shit lol. If there was no taping allowed then they wouldn't have let those people in with the cameras  :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:03:23 PM by 360 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »
LOL....LeBron is such a fucking fruitcake for this one. you know damn well that if they had a video of him hitting some full court shot at halftime that the video would be up on yotube 20 seconds later with no questions...LeBron got smashed on and he cant take it, sorta like what happened after the Orlando loss. :grumpy: