Author Topic: I kind of feel sorry for the Mets...  (Read 1267 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I kind of feel sorry for the Mets...
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 08:22:49 PM »
I am still cracking up that you take any called on 660 serious.  The same callers that say trade this bum and that bum for Albert Pujols lol.

but they're Mets fans...i don't care if they're slightly retarded, they're Mets fans.

& you continue to go & say Yankee fans know nothing. :laugh:

anyway, i have no problem critizing my team, but i don't feel any need to be agrivated now; we're playing good ball. 8)

Most Yankee fans don't know anything.  And where have I ever said there aren't brain dead Met fans either you fucking moron.  And like retarded Yank fans don't call up the fan either, huh ?  Is Jerome from Manhattan still alive?  And the Yanks just got swept by the Halo's going into the all star break. 

But back to the Yank fans knowing nothing about baseball, aren't you the one that didn't know who Yovani Gallardo was ?  Aren't you the one that tried to say the Mets trading for Ryan Church last season is the equivalent of the Yanks signing Texiera ? LOL... you know nothing about baseball.  You follow the Yanks and thats it.  You don't know baseball.

so a struggle of being a Mets fan is dealing with retarded Yankee fans, when the Mets have even more retards in their fan base? :laugh:

i didn't know Yovani Gallardo (a year ago when apparently he wasn't playing because he only threw 24 innings last year :laugh:), but i have no idea what you're talking about with the Church/Tex thing lmao.

like i said, i admit (again) to not knowing as much as you, stats anyway; i know the game (the science) of baseball; i play the game everyday, i can't improve my game & follow the majors as closely as some; but i wouldn't go as far as saying "i know nothing", when you still have Mets fans who think they're winning it all this year. :P