Author Topic: SOME RARE FOOTAGE OF CROOKED I, MAINO, AND KNOC-TURN'AL  (Read 383 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: SOME RARE FOOTAGE OF CROOKED I, MAINO, AND KNOC-TURN'AL
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
Thanks for everyones support....I feel that working with as many people as possible and not alienating the people that like my music is the only way to suceed not only in music but in life....im not only an emcee but im also a fan...too many artists are on their own dick and they forgot about the genuine love and hardwork the other artists put in...there's nothing wrong with being a fan. u have to draw inspiration from somewhere....
Well, you certainly got the right attitude and the game needs more artists that think that way. The thing is no matter how far up the food chain an artist is, they were a fan of somebody and still are. The artists that can still relate to that will always have a fanbase who will support and love them. That's why I think Crooked I with the right business situation behind him could be a force. When you hear the dude in his interviews, he sounds humble and you feel like he'd be an approachable cat. Of course, it doesn't hurt that he's super nice on the microphone as well. I don't know. That's just my two cents.

noahjones

• Lil Geezy
Re: SOME RARE FOOTAGE OF CROOKED I, MAINO, AND KNOC-TURN'AL
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 01:51:23 AM »
Yea jimmy h. U are absolutely right in so many ways....crooked not only is super humble and super nice lyrically but he helps promote the artists he works with and he treats us all equally...he doesn't act like he's on a different level even though he is....it was crazy when I got a random text from him saying he liked my music and was willing to work with me...I was blown away!!! Artists like me live for these moments...I always cherish every opportunity because I know that some rappers will go their whole life and never meet a crooked I or a knocturnal or a glasses malone....so I pray on it often and I tend to recognize when god sends me blessings like that...if I never transcend to the level of a jay z or a 50 cent I can always say that I got a chance to work with some of the people that inspired me and that in itself is and makes me a SUCCESS!