Author Topic: lil wayne message to spider loc  (Read 1944 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: lil wayne message to spider loc
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
some of yall spider loc fans sound stupid its like this niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if spider loc was in new orleans before katrina in 9th ward what his peoples and spider loc and baymaac was in an escalade trucs and they seen a bunch of niggaz around they vehicles what would they do...lets keep it 100..fuc spider loc street credibility niggaaa..frank mir got fucked up last night by brock lesnar i was there live 2 rows from rampage jackson nigga..any nigga can get beat up spider loc chooses his battles..cbo suge knight and 50 cent and you still haven t dropped on a major level......mixtape a month aint shit most of those songs are fuckin terrible he puttin out..I told wayne man when we was on the set of so sharp video shoot nigga..why niggaz like spider loc hatin on you cause of the sooo woop food chain verse
--lil wayne stated is that nigga the spokesperson for all crips.. he said you got niggaz who are sayin fuc crips on the daily base and thanks for listening to the music..he said he still kickin it wit westcoast bosses he still be in l.a. so fuck what ya heard
when is spider loc next cd or mixtape coming out..baymaac=be about your money at all cost..if thats the case why 40 gloc puttin out graveyard shit when he wanna..why 50 cent aint puttin out your shit nigga ...what goes around comes around...shout out to slauson boyz too my niggaz  

Real talk, you need to get a life 'cause you are on Spider Loc's nutts way too tough. Actin' like a heart broken slump 101....shits ridiculous....jumpin on anybody's nutts who has or seem like they have a problem with Spider. Shouldn't no grown man feel this comfortable with actin' like this in front of cyber strangers.

Lil Wayne wouldn't pass no message to a goofball to send to Spider Loc through Dubcnn, that's max retarded.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »
shut yo ugly ass up bitch go watch the deal wit mac 10 ric ross spider loc knows 211 and g malone ask them if big t was at the video shoot real talk thats all im gon say u dumb bitch

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 11:33:15 AM »
shut yo ugly ass up bitch go watch the deal wit mac 10 ric ross spider loc knows 211 and g malone ask them if big t was at the video shoot real talk thats all im gon say u dumb bitch

Bitch booooooooy lol Bitchin and hatin on a sunday...shame on you
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »
fuc spider loc and his garbage mixtape slauson boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nip hussle is whats cracin right now bitch my niggaz from dieo wit the cherry chuc gang movement here s a song for your bitch ass my niggaz is 10 times better than spider

Tiny Drawz aka Short Stop - Diamonds In My Chain

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62535205e61a9af3/]10

shaq

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »
WHEN SPIDER LOC GON KEEP IT REAL ABOUT RIP FAT TONE THE INCIDENT AT KILLA TAY HOUSE

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 12:48:50 PM »
Aint nobody worried about no Spider Loc
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »
Rappers are fake, dunno whos gayer..spider joke or lil gay

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »

u seemed worried enough to click on the thread lol in denial i guess
some of yall spider loc fans sound stupid its like this niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if spider loc was in new orleans before katrina in 9th ward what his peoples and spider loc and baymaac was in an escalade trucs and they seen a bunch of niggaz around they vehicles what would they do...lets keep it 100..fuc spider loc street credibility niggaaa..frank mir got fucked up last night by brock lesnar i was there live 2 rows from rampage jackson nigga..any nigga can get beat up spider loc chooses his battles..cbo suge knight and 50 cent and you still haven t dropped on a major level......mixtape a month aint shit most of those songs are fuckin terrible he puttin out..I told wayne man when we was on the set of so sharp video shoot nigga..why niggaz like spider loc hatin on you cause of the sooo woop food chain verse
--lil wayne stated is that nigga the spokesperson for all crips.. he said you got niggaz who are sayin fuc crips on the daily base and thanks for listening to the music..he said he still kickin it wit westcoast bosses he still be in l.a. so fuck what ya heard
when is spider loc next cd or mixtape coming out..baymaac=be about your money at all cost..if thats the case why 40 gloc puttin out graveyard shit when he wanna..why 50 cent aint puttin out your shit nigga ...what goes around comes around...shout out to slauson boyz too my niggaz 

u and the hypathetics if if if if a bird had a flute in his ass we'd have music in the air. bottom line is wayne is bi sexual and a wannabe brand new fake gang banga shame on em

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
u making any real cash money off them beats?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 09:12:42 PM »
@Big payback or whoever, everything is gravy at my shit and all my rellies are eatin' nagga!! Speak for yourself when you speak bra bra, you're from the valley right? That's good, you rollin' with the coasters, that's good, whoever feels they got a beef, problem, address t nagga just like whoever said on ya bitch ass mixtape, it aint hard to do a mixtape a month by myself wit no features nagga let alone albums too. Like I said, green light, go!! Let's do it. You cats said L.A. I'm lookin' for a venue and ill be out there doin' what I does, you skare no 1, if this is a real beef, when you view me, come address me. Show me that you aint shit without ya homeboys. Another thing, don't pm me with that ho shit you talkin' bra bra, I'm not wit the ho shit!! Dj smeeze Spider loc Big payback or whoever  come to Sac and do a show!! Bring all ya homeboys so we can have a party!!

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »
Lil Wayne wouldn't pass no message to a goofball to send to Spider Loc through Dubcnn, that's max retarded.

U never know... Net Bangin is at its highest right now haha

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 12:52:46 AM »
The whole thing is a fucken publicity stunt, designed to make Spider Locc look bigger/better than he actually is, Wayne is just playing along...

Not hatin, just callin it like it is....  and A1, ain't no hate, but Spider Locc really doesn't have much of a lyrical ability at all.... lil Wayne is clever and quick-witted.....

Na man it aint no hate you just voicing your opinion which is cool  8), but i honestly think peole dont listen to spider with an open ear. Hes real lyrical i think if he worked on his hooks hed be all good.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 02:01:48 AM »
Spider actually has good lyrics but needs to work on his flow

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 03:14:20 AM »
Sometimes his flow isnt up to par i agree but other times he can flow with the best of them.

The song haters is a prime example in my opinion of what spider can do with someone good on the hook. In this example kokane.

Its off of the bangadosish 2 mixtape, i cant find a link but its worth checking out.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 03:15:29 AM »
He has moments that one track with young buck I believe it was called don't want no problems it was a daz diss he had a crazy flow on that track