Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8333 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
wtf is this all bout???????????

somebody gimme a summary of this shit

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #271 on: July 19, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »
lol
thats exactly what i said

wtf is this all bout???????????

somebody gimme a summary of this shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »
e-whit is shaq and he is mad that he has no talent and he was scared to see paybacc in that video long time ago

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2009, 10:09:02 PM »
Damn this nigga Shaq, E-Whit, E-wack, E-dick, E- homo yall get the picture seem like he has serious emtional issues. I wonder was this nigga molested as a child he looks like a fag in them pictures. Supreme you my homegirl but this nigga look more like a woman then you.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
yea he's pathetic

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »
Damn this nigga Shaq, E-Whit, E-wack, E-dick, E- homo yall get the picture seem like he has serious emtional issues. I wonder was this nigga molested as a child he looks like a fag in them pictures. Supreme you my homegirl but this nigga look more like a woman then you.
dam man these how they feel about u e-whit

Jaydc555

« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »
Did this clown get banned yet?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #277 on: July 19, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »

What it do, Jay!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #278 on: July 19, 2009, 10:36:36 PM »
same why i feel del amo about those comments by jay rome is the same way when the ooooooooooooooooooooowhup was serving yall niggaz and when yall niggaz callin truce wit the sscc thats what it do cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #279 on: July 19, 2009, 10:40:55 PM »

What it do, Jay!

What it do Supreme I still see you clowning this queer I think he gay for real no lie. Del Amo, Smeeze, and Paybacc yall niggas be careful I think he has a serious man crush on yall. I mean don't no grown ass man be on the internet all weekend talking about other niggas. I was like damn this fag posting back to back messages to himself too lmao...If you really was rollin with your bitch like you claim you would not have the time to post about other niggas all day everyday.

shaq

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »
yea ok jay rome ask my nigga chad johnson what it do ask t.o. nigga who s the real deal out her e bg t niggai thats funny how you bringing up shit homeboy but dont know the half this girl i was fuckin signed up on spiindastreets.com and she said them niggaz jaano and big smeezot had my name in there mouths after i stopped hollering at these niggaz 2 months ago..so shut up cuzzz nigga follow me on twitter nigga like errrrrrrrrrrrbody else nigga ask shawn merriman about big t ask khloe kardashian who was at her part y ask around about big t niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im the fucking boss nigga these bitch niggaz cant see me..........why did paybac make a video and call me big maniac and he knew who it was the whole time..old square as snigga

shaq

« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2009, 10:46:50 PM »
fuck eastcoast 190

shaq

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »
how is spider loc better than mc eiht listening to we come strapped right now and that shit relevant after 14 years
all for the money goin out like geezzzzzzzzzzzzz fuc spider loc fuc paybac niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
all yall niggaz is talking you got my address number and aint still did shit yall niggaz know whats really cracin

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »
fuck eastcoast 190
that tough talk behide a computer if u really feel that way go on the street and say that if not shut ur coward ass up
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:00:44 PM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »
dfc featuring mc eiht caps get peeled classiccccccccccccccccccccccccc record
all my niggaz is over twitter pic up on the site niggaaaaaaaaaaaaa
25 000 on the table niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the pics niggaaaaaaaaaa
look at the rubberband man