Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8275 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »
if you a gangbanger go to east l.a. and scream ec 190 and lets see if your homies retaliate lol

shaq

« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2009, 11:03:58 PM »
shout out to my fam nyke loc and dorasel go listen to they music

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2009, 11:05:38 PM »
yea ok jay rome ask my nigga chad johnson what it do ask t.o. nigga who s the real deal out her e bg t niggai thats funny how you bringing up shit homeboy but dont know the half this girl i was fuckin signed up on spiindastreets.com and she said them niggaz jaano and big smeezot had my name in there mouths after i stopped hollering at these niggaz 2 months ago..so shut up cuzzz nigga follow me on twitter nigga like errrrrrrrrrrrbody else nigga ask shawn merriman about big t ask khloe kardashian who was at her part y ask around about big t niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im the fucking boss nigga these bitch niggaz cant see me..........why did paybac make a video and call me big maniac and he knew who it was the whole time..old square as snigga

I don't ask niggas about other niggas thats gay shit to me......I thought you wasn't on no gang banging shit and being some nigga that own this and that but yet you saying cuzz this and cuzz that. Man not only you sound a faggot but it seems like you Bi Polar too....Where is your bitch to lay up with you got other niggas names in your mouth and its almost 12 which is booty call hours. Yeah my nigga you are gay its confirmed with your eye liner in your flick looking like a lost member of the World Class Wreckin Cru. Turn out the lights sissy its bed time.

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
for one nigga i role sole i dont care what the next nigga do but i know ur bitch ass is not going in DA talking about fucc 190 nigga quit all that tuff talk bitch nigga
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:09:42 PM by DEL AMO »

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2009, 11:12:21 PM »
a u need to thank smeeze for making ur ass fames u never seen these many nigga talking about who is e-whit  HAHA

shaq

« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2009, 11:20:11 PM »
come on man who dont get pussy are you serious niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
go to my myspace page and twitter nigga see what it do homie better ask about big t nigga im a fucking boss nigga
im tired of these fake ass wanabe gangbangers acting like they tough but when they get they cap peeled by eses
they get all scared and shit and try to go after niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz slippin dippin cripppinnnn del amo gang nigga del amo gang west connect gang connect gang del amo gang bing bing bang

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »
this nigga a super weenie, primo and e-loc just came back from the store and said this nigga up there talking about his new cd and his lil fake ass hd camera, talking bout he shoot better videos than crash... this nigga is a super looser!!! come to den house right now nigga and pop that shit you talking....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »
dam cuz is in front of DELs trying get off cd wow e-whit u looking like one of the bum in front of the store bagg for change
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:27:52 PM by DEL AMO »

shaq

« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »
whats shange my nigga you cant spell its that crippin cuzzzzzzzzzzzz that shit gives you alheizmer after awhile and it makes you slow cuzzzzzzzzz connect gang del amo gang bang bang fuc den he a bitch too cant scrap fo shit my samoan homie chin from parc village said he ll knoc him out thats on 700   

shaq

« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2009, 11:29:06 PM »
i bet them carson pirus from boo ya tribe we ll knocc out yall whole set in a one on one

shaq

« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »
HERE S MY NEW SINGLE CALLED DA

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2009, 11:34:28 PM »
how about u e-whit who u going to knoccout im sorry u dont do nothing but talk about what another man is going to do or done nigga

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »
goddamn e Thug ,keyboard warrior whatever the fuck u r shaq

chill the fuck down

plz

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #298 on: July 19, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »
i hope it start of with the truth my mom never let go out and hang with them nigga from DA cause see know i had bitch in me i was sooner are later was going to be in a bodybag cause i could not keep my mouth close under presser

Jaydc555

« Reply #299 on: July 19, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
Can someone ban this idiot