Author Topic: I woke up this morning in Compton with a black eye and a bloody nose...  (Read 577 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

ohhhhhhhhhhhh baby want me to kiss your oochie........

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One man wolf-pack.

Portugoal

hahahhahaha

Sparegeez

You ran into Deebo most likely

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL, you got tossed

bananas

That is awesome.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
wannabe gangbanger

Blasphemy

;D

This and "Captain Chances of Anal rape have reached full likely hood!"

jeromechickenbone

Sounds like some ballin ass shit to me

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
....but the last thing I remember was going to a homie's house in Whittier. We were taking shots of Patron and one of the homie's told me to ride with him to get another bottle. So I hop in his ride and that's the last thing I remember.

I wake up around 8:30am and I had a major headache and I noticed blood stains on my shirt. I look in the mirror and it looks like Brock Lesnar introduced his fist to my beautiful face. Oh.....and I'm in some girl's house that I didn't know. She was cool though. She fixed me breakfast and told me that she didn't remember what happened, but that I was hitting on her the whole night and jumped into her pool with all my clothes on.......which explain why water was all inside my watch. She said my homie told her he was gonna stop by her place in Compton since it was her birthday and she was throwing a party.

Luckily she gave me a ride back to Whittier so I could get my car. I didn't have the keys in my pocket so I assumed they were at the homie's house......but he wasn't home. So I'm thinkin I'm fucked when I look in his bushes and see my keys.

So now I'm missing $35, the shoe lace on my right Nike, and my wife beater that I wore under my t-shirt. I got a black eye, the side of my head is real swollen too and I got bruises on my left bicep and my ankle has been killing me.

I haven't talked to anyone from the party today, but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and I'll post up the breaking news as it comes in.

I just hope that it was all worth it and I had a good time.......because I'm really not sure if I did.

hahahaha entertainment at the highest level  ;D :D ;D

Big B

i dont know where any of those places are but lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Passed out, black eye, swollen head, bloody, covered in water....

Meg really did a number on you Sik lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2euce 7even

in CPT?c´mon man...i dont blieve that shit.

u neva been 2 bompton blood... ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
that shit sounds like an awesome weekend.

as long as your ass dont feel loose then you should be good go put some ice on your dome.

try running down the street real fast if your bootyhole whistles then someone raped you if it dont your good.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

in CPT?c´mon man...i dont blieve that shit.

u neva been 2 bompton blood... ::)

I have a million times. Its the hood alright...and this IS Sikotic we're talkin about lol. But it aint like goin to Compton is unheard of.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"