Author Topic: I think Nipsey will represent the WEST better than GAME  (Read 523 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: I think Nipsey will represent the WEST better than GAME
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »
I love Crooked.....but dudes really cold product when it comes to mainstream success.....back in Tha Row days, yeah, he definitely could have blown up.....but now, I think he's too old and lukewarm to get any kind of mainstream success.....Honestly, Slaughterhouse is a blessing for him, without that, I don't think his prolonged buzz he had throughout the years woulda lasted too much longer.....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 12:01:14 AM »
I'm getting tired of seeing dumb meaningless threads like these. I just read the title and thought wtf. Why can't they both rep the west? Games been reppin the west hard since 04 and he's one of the top artists on the west today. Why are there so many comparison threads on this board? I frankley don't give a rats ass what coast somebody is claiming as long as the music is DOPE, i'm gonna bump it...period point blank!!! 

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »
and Crooked reps the west better than both them niggas

Crooked been doing his thing for years but as of now

Hussle >>>> Crooked

nipsey has sum good beats thats all, he sayin the same shyt that nwa said back n da day, ice cube, snoop, crooked, game ect....so get off that cloud that nipsey gonna represent better than game or crooked cause it jus aint gonna happen dog....end of story...he'll b lucky if he even gets a deal.....but he is dope no denying, but nah homie he aint better than any of the niggaz i mentioned above..... 

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »
Nipsey has potential but like his pairs Jay Rock, G. Malone, Crooked I... I dont think he will ever drop an album

MediumL

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 03:27:54 AM »
Nipsey is the most ready to break the mainstream but unless he starts getting cosigns by some big names or labels he's gonna remain underground.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Okka

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 03:38:27 AM »
Fuck all the hatin', i hope Nipsey Hussle and Crooked I will be workin' together soon.

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 04:50:06 AM »
and Crooked reps the west better than both them niggas

Crooked been doing his thing for years but as of now

Hussle >>>> Crooked

nipsey has sum good beats thats all, he sayin the same shyt that nwa said back n da day, ice cube, snoop, crooked, game ect....so get off that cloud that nipsey gonna represent better than game or crooked cause it jus aint gonna happen dog....end of story...he'll b lucky if he even gets a deal.....but he is dope no denying, but nah homie he aint better than any of the niggaz i mentioned above.....  
nipsey has record deal & his album is coming out Dec,22,2009. that is what he said on the deal . you all should have watched the deal the same week michael jackson died because it was all about the west coast

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 05:09:43 AM »
Nipsey is decent but he will flop without a doubt.The guy has no buzz at all at a time where having a number one single doesn't mean you won't flop.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 05:30:15 AM »
The guy has no buzz at all at a time where having a number one single doesn't mean you won't flop.

Oh yes, he does. He might flop though, nuthin' sells these days.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 05:31:13 AM »
He does?where is it?hiding in this forum?

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 05:47:32 AM »
Hussle already signed

Okka

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:16 AM »
He does?where is it?hiding in this forum?

Well, he had a strong buzz sometime ago. He was featured in magazines and every site in the internet and many people was talkin about him.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 05:53:26 AM »
Since when does being signed mean anything?

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 05:56:33 AM »
Sly boogy was signed to a major with a video in rotation and a release date where is he now?How many artist have been signed just to be shelved?

Okka

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:59 AM »
Since when does being signed mean anything?

Didn't say anythin' about that though, but i guess you are right. You don't like Nipsey? I hope he releases that album.