Author Topic: A.I. To Clippers  (Read 1138 times)

tempo2

Re: A.I. To Clippers
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »
any player who averages around 30 points per game can fucking play the game of basketball. no matter how you try to spin it, the media trys to spin it or the arm chair anyalists try to spin it.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »
any player who averages around 30 points per game can fucking play the game of basketball. no matter how you try to spin it, the media trys to spin it or the arm chair anyalists try to spin it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 04:59:45 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 05:06:13 PM »
Somebody who absolutely can't adjust his game should never be mentioned in a all-time greats discussion. That's ridiculous. Stop giving him endless props for that once in a lifetime finals fluke. Any All-Star is ballin' if you put the 4 ideal players of the league around him at each position.

He should just go to the Clippers to put people in their seats. That's all he's good for at this point.

right.........cuz players like isiah thomas or oscar robertson woulda been content in a back-up role or coming off the bench ::)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 05:17:04 PM by Now_I_Know »

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »
why would he wanna go to that cursed team? lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »

they seem like they can be a playoff contender this year with griffin, davis, gordon,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 02:23:58 AM »

I'm not saying he can't play ... I sure as hell pick him first when I have a pick-up game with my peeps and he's joining us.

What I'm saying is, that he can't put an already good team over the hump. And it's not worth building anything around him, cause he's old. What is he really good for? Putting people in seats. He's an icon - more so than a difference maker on the court at this point. So Clippers it is. No GM of a good, well-balanced team with a future would be foolish enough to put AI on his team. Mark it. And if one is, it will go down as a failure.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:25:41 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 05:30:37 AM »
itd be a GREAT fit for both sides
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

they seem like they can be a playoff contender this year with griffin, davis, gordon,

I hope they finally make it to become contenders. They deserve it. I doubt it though.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »

I hope they finally make it to become contenders. They deserve it. I doubt it though.

should of been a playoff contender last season, even without the late trade that got em zach randolph, clippers been having a talented team, just no chemistry

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.