Author Topic: Snoop & Xzibit, Dj quik & W c  (Read 205 times)

Myrealname

Snoop & Xzibit, Dj quik & W c
« on: October 28, 2002, 05:18:26 AM »
""My main objective right now is to make the hottest record on the market when November hits," Snoop said a few weeks ago on the set of his video for "From the Chuuch to the Palace." "The West Coast rap game is sort of invisible right now. They need me to come back home and bring it back home. I'm'a do everything to make sure everything looks good and sounds good and feels good."SNOOP

From the tracklist his new album seems like a non west coast album, hi tek neptunes premier just blaze....tight or not the statement above is BULLSHIT!

Xzibit's Man Vs Machine got a tipical east coast sound  :P

The only ones true to the west coast are Dj quik with Under the Influence and Wc with Ghetto Heisman.
Snoop and xzibit  dont give a fuck about the west coast....

What do y'all think ?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Snoop & Xzibit, Dj quik & W c
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 05:29:00 AM »
I wouldnt say they dont GIVE A FUCK about the westcoast...
Its true that WC & Quik rep the West real hard.

Snoops statement above is pretty funny as this Snoop album isnt really WEST COAST to the fullest..

well see tho

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 05:52:32 AM »
yea snoops album has alot of east coast influence, but really theres more than  those 4 on the west
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 09:28:56 AM »
""My main objective right now is to make the hottest record on the market when November hits," Snoop said a few weeks ago on the set of his video for "From the Chuuch to the Palace." "The West Coast rap game is sort of invisible right now. They need me to come back home and bring it back home. I'm'a do everything to make sure everything looks good and sounds good and feels good."SNOOP

From the tracklist his new album seems like a non west coast album, hi tek neptunes premier just blaze....tight or not the statement above is BULLSHIT!

Xzibit's Man Vs Machine got a tipical east coast sound  :P

The only ones true to the west coast are Dj quik with Under the Influence and Wc with Ghetto Heisman.
Snoop and xzibit  dont give a fuck about the west coast....

What do y'all think ?

well said....i have no hope for snoops album and xzibits is a huge disappoinment....the prodcers they chose are bull shit....and we know snoop is a notorious sell out(remember no limit?)....wc's album is what x and snoop should be trying to do

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 10:09:40 AM »
u can't set limits so as far as i see it they doin business right u can't just fuck with westcoast artist because u wanna appeal to  Xzibit i think that was straight westcoast no bullshittin east is more about instruments west is about bass and if u listen to xzibit's new lp tha whole album is off tha chains remember tha alcoholics been known for there different style since they came out they been known for there lyrical ability and there westcoast vibe some say a perfect mutual grounds between both coasts

one.
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas

AntoCorsa

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 10:17:45 AM »
Why when i was saying it i was "an hater"? Btw obviously it's bullshit! LOL @ SNOOP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 09:49:38 PM »
I dunno what you're talkin about, cuz Xzibits album was West Coast to the fullezt...Just cuz u didn't like it, doesn't mean it wasn't West Coast...

I hope the new Westside Connection album will give the West Coast it's name back, like they did back in '96...I'm hyped as fuck for that shit...PeACe