Author Topic: Prince Tech presents....JOKES Volume 2  (Read 145 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Prince Tech presents....JOKES Volume 2
« on: October 28, 2002, 12:41:08 PM »
Why is Clinton having such a hard time deciding what to do with Elian Gonzalez?

Because the last time he decided where to put a Cuban he was almost impeached.

Back when Bill Clinton and Hillary got married Bill told her, “There's one thing I want you to know. There's a box under my bed and I don't want you to look in it until I die.”

Hillary agreed to this but, over the years, the curiosity got the better of her and she finally looked in it. She found three beer cans and 1.5 million dollars in cash.

When she asked Bill what the beer cans were for, he replied, “Well, those are for all the times I've cheated on you.”

Hillary said, “Well, that's not bad after all these years and you being a politician and traveling and all.”

She was about to leave, but then she said, “Hey, Bill, what about the 1.5 million dollars?”

Bill replied, “That's for all the times the box got full and I had to cash the cans in.”

The President smiled at the little girl and said, "No, sweetie. That would be an accident! Can anyone give it a try?"

A little boy sitting across the room raised his hand and said, "I know! I know! If our bus driver ran off of a cliff and killed everyone!"

The President shook his head and said, "No son. That would be a great loss! Doesn't anyone know of a good example of a tragedy?"

A small girl raised her hand and said, "Well, Mr. President, if you and Laura were in Air Force One and it was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, most people would think that that was a tragedy!"

"Very good," he said. "And what was your reason for that answer?"

"Well," she said, "It would not be an accident and it sure would not be a great loss!"

you know Tech had to target American presidents lol

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

Re:Prince Tech presents....JOKES Volume 2
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 12:47:24 PM »
lol at the cans 1

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 01:04:07 PM »
LOL ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 01:20:25 PM »
LoL, the beer cans one is a remake of an old joke, where there were golf balls instead of beer cans etc...
I liked the last one, funny shit, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 01:27:40 PM »
*chokes Blade*

dont diss my jokes niya!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 01:49:59 PM »
lovin the pres one  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 02:48:34 PM »
LoL, the beer cans one is a remake of an old joke, where there were golf balls instead of beer cans etc...
I liked the last one, funny shit, peace

-{bLaDe}

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2002, 05:05:14 PM »
LMAO... good shit Tech...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DPG4lyfe

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2002, 11:01:49 AM »
hahahaha. Pretty funny Tech. I was going to use the abbreviation for laugh out loud, and leave it at that, but I didn't want to get another ass chewing from you for doing it in a thread you created. :)

By the way, when are you gonna make good on your bet with Tinman/Blanket and change your name to Princess Twinkles?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2002, 11:02:33 AM by The Big Bad Ass »

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2002, 11:47:18 AM »
those're some Weak Jokes Tech.........try to come up with better ones next time.... ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2002, 01:15:56 PM »