Author Topic: top 5 posters... that are active  (Read 511 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: top 5 posters... that are active
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 07:25:39 PM »
thats waz up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 01:02:58 AM »
Caring about internet fame = :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »
Real spit.

ATTN DUBCC: Please send all your autograph requests to my myspace account http://www.myspace.com/datniggasik
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 02:05:09 AM »
1. me
2. Myself
3. I
4. Yo
5. old man

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 09:25:41 AM »
Real spit.

ATTN DUBCC: Please send all your autograph requests to my myspace account http://www.myspace.com/datniggasik

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »
My top 5:

1.  Sccit/NIK-  This dude has brought so much to the forum, in every section we've ever had.  At the West Coast forum, this dude lives on the West Coast and knows and has nearly every hott West Coast joint that has ever came out, so his opinions and posts are nearly always on point in that forum.. in the general forum this dude has alot of knowledge on artists outside of the West Coast, I remember he was one of the first to see Eminem's genius when everyone else was still hating and late to jump on the bandwagon, plus he brought my attention to Tech9 when I really didn't pay any attention to him even though he's from my city... Dude always has been lighting up the G-Spot section, ya'll know that, then in Sports he dominates most the convo's, Lakers info, etc.. then in the Elements section he actually produced the only Dubcc Compilation that was comprised of Dubcc members and posters making their own tracks, his own material is also dope.. he ran the fantasy rap forum that was once hot kind of like a fantasy basketball or baseball thing only for hip-hop.. Dude is a Legend at the forum, and in person he keeps it way real   ...ohh and btw, he was the only one who's stood up to Overseer a few years back when Overseer was banning and deleting people's accounts without proper justification

2.  Chad Vader-  This is probably the most knowledgeable hip-hop head at the forum.  And he is a real part of hip-hop culture, from graph writing in New York, to DJing, this dude has been to Scribble Jams, he actually lives hip-hop for his whole life; even grew up around it.  So he's not just some kid with a computer in Alaska, this dude has first hand experience with the culture.  Always on point with West Coast hip-hop and hip-hop from all over.  He's a hip-hop historian, and just a generally cool cat.

3.  Job-  Alot of people are hating on job, but dude has to be one of the most entertaining cats at the forum.  I don't agree with everything he says, but he does have knowledge, and is naturally curious to learn more and expand his knowledge, also alot of what he says is true.  And his posts in hip-hop, sports are also on point, and his brief period where he was in the Elements section he really helped bring the keystyle section back to life for a brief period.

4.  Rugged Monk-  Blesses the forum with knowledge, he's a cool homie, doesn't talk shit, just tries to bring something positive to the forum, his threads are always informative and bring about stimulating discussion

5.  Virtuoso-  I think he's a bit of an alarmist, always thinks the sky is falling on us any minute now.. but other than that dude is very interesting, and cool to talk to, drops alot of info at the forum in the Train of Thought section.. although he doesn't do much for the other sections of the forum.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:59:00 PM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:24 AM »
Hack Wilson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »
name your top 5 posters...

1. Tom/NIK/Infinite (tie)
Tom i known that nigga since back in the day when he wanted to kill himself and ect... always been a cool east coast nigga and funny as fuck IMO
NIK... just a nigga, i know alot of people hate him and he is ignorant as fuck sometimes but the chats i had with him years ago he is a really cool dude... he is just the nigga ya love to hate.. but im sure he would be a cool person to kick it with
Infinite... he is a cool nig i disagree with him but he educated me on  islam and one of the first net homies i ever made here... even though i disagree with him sometimes now he still a cool nigga

2. Sikotic
an og from around the way... one of the funniest laid back homies on here... he is the REAL forum legend around here

3. Chamillitary Click
 just a cool as nigga... knows about the south and akinda guy who dont really take shit serious

4. 3rd Coast...
another partna from down south... na mean? his knowledge in hip hop is better then anyone here besides the west coast...
cool ass nigga karma says it all.... he reminds me of my old net homie Penny B aka ThoedInTheGame

5. Floydness/ Prince

Floyd is a strong minded broad... alot of people hate her for what she does but she is cool as fuck. kinda person that wont judge you right off the bat until she knows you.she reminds me alot of my cousin (who is a female type hippie too)... her and Sikotic would be the only person i would wanna smoke with on this board if i still smoked...

Prince... a cool nigga... nuff said

i know im missing alot fo yall cus these people are just off the top of my head but ill call yall out when i remember

wow u have no idea how much I appreciate that A.G.   Thank you sweetheart, youre a great poster too.  :)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »
People still sleepin on Jrome :grumpy:

Here's a few off top that I've been checkin lately..., Chad Vader is a great contributor, 3rd Coast has lots of good info, Bundy's always hookin up stuff, Matty & McSwagger know their shit as well.  Virtuoso is a smart guy too, even though we disagree on some things he still brings a lot of relevant stuff.

Props to everyone who contributes whether it's music / jokes / info / whatever. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »
missed this thread when you first made it....P R 8) P S

I'm cool with everyone on here who hasnt hopped on the dick because they had some issue or problem with me/my peoples...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »
yall know if i came through more often id be forum mvp.