Author Topic: whats the creepiest film you ever seen?  (Read 665 times)

westside159

Re: whats the creepiest film you ever seen?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 03:38:09 AM »
The Curse Of Poltergiest is some creepy shit

Fraxxx

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 04:09:09 AM »
3 or 4 years ago I was at a friend's house and I was smoking weed for the first time in 2 years or so.

I was high as hell and we watched Yu-On (The Grudge) The original, not the Sarah M. Gellar remake. I was so scared it wasn't even funny anymore, at least at that moment.

I watched it again a year ago and it is creepy but not like that. So even if it was mainly caused by the weed, I don't think a movie will ever scare me like that again.  ;D

Oh yeah, and Eraserhead is really a fucked up movie.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westside159

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 03:28:48 AM »
eraserhead ?  watch Poltergiest high ,  and The Decent , and Physco ...       real scary movies

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 03:32:36 AM »
The descent was a dope movie

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »
watch this scene...hahah

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:16 AM »
and this one:

Roccy

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 01:29:48 AM »
The descent was a dope movie

Neil Marshall=Genius.

the descent was horror at its best.
how it really goes down..

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 08:56:01 AM »
hands down The Exorcist .  the first one .  then Movies like Psycho , Mothman Prophecies True Story , The Shining , Poletergiest was creepy because it had a real curse on that movie and people ended up dying .

>:( >:( >:(

Rofl Kevin Beacon theory. lol that's about as dumbass as the Batman Nolan Franchise Theory.lol Also wasn't their a movie were their is a Ghost Kid in the window? They never found out if it was a kid on set or if he was fake.

• The Poltergeist
The most infamous possession movie is also afflicted with Hollywood’s most infamous curse: four deaths are associated with the trilogy, which was premised around destructive spirits who inhabited a house. The film’s young star, Heather O’Rourke, died at only 12 of septic shock, and her onscreen sister, Dominique Dunne, was strangled to death by her distraught boyfriend. Julian Beck, who played an evil spirit, died of cancer, while Will Sampson, who played a good spirit, died after a heart-lung transplant. All the deaths occurred within a six-year period.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 09:01:11 AM »
hands down The Exorcist .  the first one .  then Movies like Psycho , Mothman Prophecies True Story , The Shining , Poletergiest was creepy because it had a real curse on that movie and people ended up dying .

Rofl Kevin Beacon theory. lol that's about as dumbass as the Batman Nolan Franchise Theory.lol Also wasn't their a movie were their is a Ghost Kid in the window? They never found out if it was a kid on set or if he was fake.

oh and you mean this

its actually just a cutout of Ted Danson

westside159

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »
The Exorcist
Physco - Norman Bates Motel  Mom is that you
Mothman Prophecies
Jeepers Creepers 1
The Shining

Roccy

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 02:43:02 AM »
The Exorcist
Physco - Norman Bates Motel  Mom is that you
Mothman Prophecies
Jeepers Creepers 1
The Shining

the rest r trash
how it really goes down..

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 07:34:01 AM »

oh and you mean this

its actually just a cutout of Ted Danson

lol thanks, I saw this on TV and I changed the channel to watch something else, cause it was suppose to come up later, but I missed it lol

Prof@ssor

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »
Hostel II ... gotta love Eli Roth's work  8)