Author Topic: Tell me a story  (Read 363 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Tell me a story
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »
Years ago...

So im drivin right, and approaching this intersection with a red light and a car in front of me.  I'm in the second lane from the left, and the car pullin up to the light in the lane left of me has 3 females in it, all lookin good.  So I'm sittin there at the light, checkin em out...you know, gettin my pimp shit on. I catch their eye, and the two in the front start smilin at me and wavin.  Me bein the mack I am, i smile back and start to roll down my window...when the light turns green and they start to pull forward. Forgetting that they were in the turn lane and only THEIR light was green...i proceed to step on the gas too and hit the fuckin car in front of me.  Damn...lol
Not your story. a story.

lol roassst

what kind of story do you wanna hear job? I got a bunch of stories for you
its not even like that. no diss its just part of the script

Like how his face resembles the "Troll" face that's on the internet lol

Story: During a fuck a motherfuckers dick exploded.They had applied to much pleasure into the jar, and instead of the jar going off like originally planned his dick exploded into a million pieces, so now he's lying their on the ground passed out from the pain the women is going batshit, She calls the cops but because of the huge sexual tension and the intensity of the blood flow they guy died with in a matter of minutes. So just when they about to get the coroner to take the body the girl shoots her self being it was her idea. Word is before he died he said the tension was so amazing it was like getting fucked by god.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »
I thought I was the only one who seen Training Day on TV the other night lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 10:12:40 AM »
daygo did this really happen? lol

Years ago...

So im drivin right, and approaching this intersection with a red light and a car in front of me.  I'm in the second lane from the left, and the car pullin up to the light in the lane left of me has 3 females in it, all lookin good.  So I'm sittin there at the light, checkin em out...you know, gettin my pimp shit on. I catch their eye, and the two in the front start smilin at me and wavin.  Me bein the mack I am, i smile back and start to roll down my window...when the light turns green and they start to pull forward. Forgetting that they were in the turn lane and only THEIR light was green...i proceed to step on the gas too and hit the fuckin car in front of me.  Damn...lol

hell yes...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »
Years ago...

did you cause that much damage to the other car or was it just a love tap? funny story though, sounds like some shit that would happen to me haha

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »
Years ago...

did the bitches laugh at u?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

lol thats waz up
i try that all the time, pull up to the light, and see this female(s) and whats good.......

daygo did this really happen? lol

Years ago...

hell yes...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »
Years ago...

did you cause that much damage to the other car or was it just a love tap? funny story though, sounds like some shit that would happen to me haha

lol naw not really any damage...and the girl in the car said it was a rental anyways
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »
Years ago...

did the bitches laugh at u?

who knows, probably so tho lol. Shit...tell me you wouldnt laugh at some shit like that

Shango

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »
Here's a joke, boy. One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard. Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to shit, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. And after a while it can crawl again. One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it, 'What the fuck's your problem?'

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 03:34:15 PM »
Here's a joke, boy. One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard. Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to shit, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. And after a while it can crawl again. One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it, 'What the fuck's your problem?'
My nigga!
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »
I don't get it.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »
I don't get it.
when you figure this out. you will figure the streets out
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 07:10:25 PM »
Watching training day on cable is the closest job has ever been to the streets.But ill be damned if this thread hasn't made Me watch this movie now

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
Watching training day on cable is the closest job has ever been to the streets.But ill be damned if this thread hasn't made Me watch this movie now

talking on a forum is the closest you have been to talking to a person... u dish the beef out mad on here in words... do you act like that in real life..

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
Yes I do.