Author Topic: WWE Signed Scott Steiner..  (Read 605 times)

bez

Re:WWE Signed Scott Steiner..
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2002, 02:46:13 AM »
somebody over the net should start a petition to bring back Austin and get better storylines for the WWE.  Before its too late.

It wouldent of been too bad if they could of brought in somebody with Austins charisma as soon as he left.  They tried to introduce Lesner as kind of the new BIG MAN.  But lets be honest we have seen THe UNDERFEATABLE WRESTLER/MONSTER so many times before.  Kane, Undertaker, Giant Gonzales, and many other stars have had the kind of same storyline as Lesner.  If somebody would of been brought in who is good at mic work and is real hardworking then maybe we might not of missed Austin, but WWE just didnt try hard enough to make us forget Austin.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2002, 11:14:59 AM »
AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSIN!!! FUCK MAN! I remember my Austin T Shirt  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2002, 02:47:50 PM »
The storylines aren'tgonna get better any time soon. Vince and Stephanie McMahon like the current storylines. Raw is losing ratings big time and they don't seem to think storylines are the problem.

If they don't wake up and fix this then WWE is screwed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2002, 09:51:08 AM »
Great move

Ric Flair and Big Poppa Pump r my favs, but WWE sucks, WCW FO LIFE!!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2002, 10:01:06 AM »
steiner is a keeper...do not bring austin back...he was the hogan of the new decade.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris