Poll

ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?

I agree with that statement
7 (43.8%)
I don't
7 (43.8%)
AA is bullshit but alcoholism is still a disease
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?  (Read 362 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE AND AA IS BULLSHIT...agree?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin but also at the same time its possible to do the vice versa if the person wants to
jus like they went from likin females to likin men
they liked females at one time, but now they like men......looks like thats a choice that could also be reversed

but as crazy as that sounds alot of them "trannys" say they jus didnt want to be a female/male anymore
so thats by choice, now maybe their body is tellin em, nah you need to be a man or a woman
and the whole gay thing
some even say its the parents fault the kid comes out gay lol
you choose to smoke in the first place right?
so the whole theory of ever since i started and i have never been able to quit is fake imo
might be hard, but its possible
ive smoked before, dont mean im hooked

same shit with them muthafuccas thats changin sexes...this is DNA..genetics. i dont see how you could wake up one day and be like "tomorrow im gonna cut my dicc off and get a pussy". that shit dont make any sense.

sayin you choosin to smoke is one thing and being gay is very different. ever seen a gay person quit being gay? i haven't. but i seen a gang of smokers quit.

like i said...some of it may be by choice..i really don't know...it sounds fucced up to me but hey..this world is full of fucced up people. but i do think the genetics theory holds more weight.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
yeah i feel what your sayin
again im not one of them so i dont know lol

nah i feel what your sayin but also at the same time its possible to do the vice versa if the person wants to
jus like they went from likin females to likin men
they liked females at one time, but now they like men......looks like thats a choice that could also be reversed

but as crazy as that sounds alot of them "trannys" say they jus didnt want to be a female/male anymore
so thats by choice, now maybe their body is tellin em, nah you need to be a man or a woman
and the whole gay thing
some even say its the parents fault the kid comes out gay lol
you choose to smoke in the first place right?
so the whole theory of ever since i started and i have never been able to quit is fake imo
might be hard, but its possible
ive smoked before, dont mean im hooked

same shit with them muthafuccas thats changin sexes...this is DNA..genetics. i dont see how you could wake up one day and be like "tomorrow im gonna cut my dicc off and get a pussy". that shit dont make any sense.

sayin you choosin to smoke is one thing and being gay is very different. ever seen a gay person quit being gay? i haven't. but i seen a gang of smokers quit.

like i said...some of it may be by choice..i really don't know...it sounds fucced up to me but hey..this world is full of fucced up people. but i do think the genetics theory holds more weight.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »
addiction is very real.  of course anyone can quit if you put your mind to it or get help or whatever.  thats not the point.

let me just ask, if someone who has been using heroin for 4 years on the daily, if they all of a sudden stop for one day, and not by choice, what happens to them?  they get sick right?  if thats not addiction, i dont know what is. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »
but you choose to use it in the first place to cure your illness, for fun etc...?
so after usin it, your different from when you werent usin it....fair enuff but damn seems like the doctors come up wit these weird cures and diseases
aa
aaa
autistic
etc........

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »
addiction is very real.  of course anyone can quit if you put your mind to it or get help or whatever.  thats not the point.

let me just ask, if someone who has been using heroin for 4 years on the daily, if they all of a sudden stop for one day, and not by choice, what happens to them?  they get sick right?  if thats not addiction, i dont know what is.  

thats not the point homie...nobody doubts the effects of these drugs. nobody said it would be easy. but you still have the final say...you gonna sit out the pain or are you gonna give in and be a bitch? choice is yours homie. but addiction...the word itself and the problem with it has to do with the definition of it..is it a disease or is it just some behavioral pattern.

the addiction didnt put that needle in your arm...you did homie
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:37:14 PM by C-BLUE »

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 09:35:32 PM »
So we went from A.A. 2 fags, lesbos and Bromos. perfect....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:54 PM »
but you choose to use it in the first place to cure your illness, for fun etc...?
so after usin it, your different from when you werent usin it....fair enuff but damn seems like the doctors come up wit these weird cures and diseases
aa
aaa
autistic
etc........

if people want to use AA to help em stop drinking, whats the problem?  

and autism has NOTHING to do with addiction...its a mental illness, and its also very real.  how can you doubt autism?

addiction is very real.  of course anyone can quit if you put your mind to it or get help or whatever.  thats not the point.

let me just ask, if someone who has been using heroin for 4 years on the daily, if they all of a sudden stop for one day, and not by choice, what happens to them?  they get sick right?  if thats not addiction, i dont know what is.  

thats not the point homie...nobody doubts the effects of these drugs. nobody said it would be easy. but you still have the final say...you gonna sit out the pain or are you gonna give in and be a bitch? choice is yours homie. but addiction...the word itself and the problem with it has to do with the definition of it..is it a disease or is it just some behavioral pattern.

the effects of certain drugs is that you can get addicted to em.

im not debating that addiction made you use em for the first time...that would be a retarded argument.  what im saying is that addiction is real...and the effects those drugs have on you IS the addiction.  

"you still have the final say"

not always.  the drug will change how you think and perceive things.  normally you wouldnt say "imma go rob this store so i can get an 8ball", but when youre addicted to something, that type of behavior seems OK.  

"
the addiction didnt put that needle in your arm...you did homie"

yes, you made the action of putting it in your body.  of course.  it didnt just magically find a vein and shoot the shit.  but the drugs make you think you NEED them.  they wiill literally change your perception on EVERYTHING and make you believe that you cant live without em. 

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:47:46 PM by Da WyKiD Iz Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 09:45:43 PM »
Alcohol is poison.  That's why when you taste it for the first time it tastes nasty.  Because you are putting poison in your body.  So then you have to actually desensitize your body to get used to it.  Alcohol makes the user stupid and aggressive. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »
aa
aaa
autistic
etc........

if people want to use AA to help em stop drinking, whats the problem?  

and autism has NOTHING to do with addiction...its a mental illness, and its also very real.  how can you doubt autism?

the effects of certain drugs is that you can get addicted to em.

im not debating that addiction made you use em for the first time...that would be a retarded argument.  what im saying is that addiction is real...and the effects those drugs have on you IS the addiction.  

"you still have the final say"

not always.  the drug will change how you think and perceive things.  normally you wouldnt say "imma go rob this store so i can get an 8ball", but when youre addicted to something, that type of behavior seems OK.  

"
the addiction didnt put that needle in your arm...you did homie"

yes, you made the action of putting it in your body.  of course.  it didnt just magically find a vein and shoot the shit.  but the drugs make you think you NEED them.  they wiill literally change your perception on EVERYTHING and make you believe that you cant live without em. 

i aint doubtin the fact your mind is altered when you high as fucc..but eventually you gonna come down from that and if you truly want to stop you will stop..the problem is in the mind and niggas dont realize they themselves control the mind. this really isn't complicated. it's all character. fact of the matter is...niggas is weak..they give in..they believe this addiction is disease bullshit. they get caught up in that type of thinkin..."im weak..i cant help it..this is out of my control..the only thing i can do is have another hit". thats what goes on in there minds.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »
alcoholism is a disease...  too much consumption can overtake your life and can cause severe physical and mental effects. sure alcohol is fun, the fat kid isnt shy anymore talking to chics and the quiet girl all of a sudden gets social

Blasphemy

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 02:39:34 AM »
alcoholism is a disease...  too much consumption can overtake your life and can cause severe physical and mental effects. sure alcohol is fun, the fat kid isnt shy anymore talking to chics and the quiet girl all of a sudden gets social

You can  consume anything to the point were it takes over your life.Cocaine, Meth, Heroine, the only reason fags want to call it a disease is cause they don't want to be labelled Drug abuser, that and do the fact its the norm to drink, to the point were people don't even identify it as a drug anymore. They say "He had Alcohol and Drugs".

A Disease is something that is on  a germ level. Any fuck can be infected with the crack disease if we go by the logic of it being a disease. I'm Sick of mother fuckers labeling shit diseases cause it makes it seem like the motherfucker isn't at fault. You eat a lot your going to be a fat fuck, not because you suffering from obesity. You drink to the point were you need it your addicted cause Alcohol is a fucking drug. You take enough pain killers your going to need to keep taking em so you won't fucking withdraw. Its just another addiction disguised its self as a Disease.

westside159

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 03:15:23 AM »
what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 04:08:16 AM »
I agree with point 1, but AA keeps alot of people out of trouble. Nothing wrong with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »
what made you post this topic up ? LOL do you have a problem with Alcohol ?  and yes it is a disease , millions of people die from drinking every year dude .  it aint a joke though

Its not a fucking Disease, they are not dieing of Alcoholism, they are dieing from ODing on fucking liquor. Only reason people don't consider it a drug is cause its legal. Which is idiotic, cause not once in the history of fucking weed as a mother fucker ODed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 06:46:27 AM »
its an addiction in your brain
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens