Author Topic: Death Row/Wideawake announced The Chronic Re-Li  (Read 804 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Death Row/Wideawake announced The Chronic Re-Li
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »
Yeah I'll probably just DL it then buy, no way in hell I'm rebuying The Chronic. Even though the extra features sound amazing, but I mean I know someone will post it. If they have the songs/DVD stuff as a stand alond maybe, but I don't feel like rebuYING a album again.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »
The 7 songs on the DVD will be Chronic era songs produced by Dre.

The other 7 songs online will be from various Death Row artists Wideawake wants to promote to get people interested.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »
I'll be buying this for sure, even if the 7 tracks are ones that already leaked.

Just imagine some of those classic DPG tracks in real CD quality. :)

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »
lol I wouldn't be surprised of some of them are just CDQ leaked songs. I mean fuck The Chronic! BRING US THE CHRONIC 2 POPPA'S GOT A BRAND NEW FUNK! I want that shit.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 02:36:20 PM »
Am I missing something here...

Originally this lady said The Chronic Re-Lit comes with UNRELEASED DR DRE SONGS. Now it's just 7 random songs from Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, etc. Can this lady make up her mind.

No, I probably won't be copping this.

this will be great for the fans, i will buy it 100%.

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »
lol I wouldn't be surprised of some of them are just CDQ leaked songs. I mean fuck The Chronic! BRING US THE CHRONIC 2 POPPA'S GOT A BRAND NEW FUNK! I want that shit.

Not sure they can do that if it wasn't ever completed...

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:28 PM »
So wait im slightly confused at how many versions there are and what tracks we'll be getting. WIll anything be available to UK fans? And whats this about a Detox track?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »
So wait im slightly confused at how many versions there are and what tracks we'll be getting. WIll anything be available to UK fans? And whats this about a Detox track?

He's just thinking it might be a DETOX single. I doubt it since this is mostly about Death Row stuff. Also The Chronic 2 had 12 tracks with 4 skits or something like that. 2 confirmed tracks were "My Life" and "Keep the heads ringing" I have em both. lol oh Also California Love OG was suppose to be on it also.