Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather says MMA is for animals & whites who couldn't cut it in boxing  (Read 759 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I bet Michael Phelps could out swim Tiger Woods aswell...  ::)
Different sport's.

Not really, because Phelps has no chance against Woods in Golf and Woods has no chance against Phelps in swimming. You can put Brock Lesnar vs Wladimir Klitschko in either the UFC or the IBF, WBO, or IBO and both fighters in each case regardless of the rules will stand a puncher's chance. Wladimir has shown a weak chin in the past and a lucky shot from Brock could drop him, and just as easily in the UFC Wladimir can hit a strong combo with his reach and drop Brock. In both cases however the clear cut favorite would be the one fighting in their element.

If Boxing was smart right now they'd find a who can box but is also well versed in wrestling and submissions (plenty of them exist) and then put him in a UFC ring as WBC Champion or whatever. If a Boxing promoter can produce a guy like this, and especially a guy that can win by outboxing the guy and KOing the UFC fighter it would instantly cast doubt in the minds of the common fans and have them start accepting boxing as the best fighter sport out there.
If they stand-up only Klit Knock's Brock's head off within 3min's guaranteed.
If they have to have to lube up & take it to the ground, Klit will get pounded like raw fish.
Different dynamic's, Different sport's.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I bet Michael Phelps could out swim Tiger Woods aswell...  ::)
Different sport's.

Not really, because Phelps has no chance against Woods in Golf and Woods has no chance against Phelps in swimming. You can put Brock Lesnar vs Wladimir Klitschko in either the UFC or the IBF, WBO, or IBO and both fighters in each case regardless of the rules will stand a puncher's chance. Wladimir has shown a weak chin in the past and a lucky shot from Brock could drop him, and just as easily in the UFC Wladimir can hit a strong combo with his reach and drop Brock. In both cases however the clear cut favorite would be the one fighting in their element.

If Boxing was smart right now they'd find a who can box but is also well versed in wrestling and submissions (plenty of them exist) and then put him in a UFC ring as WBC Champion or whatever. If a Boxing promoter can produce a guy like this, and especially a guy that can win by outboxing the guy and KOing the UFC fighter it would instantly cast doubt in the minds of the common fans and have them start accepting boxing as the best fighter sport out there.
If they stand-up only Klit Knock's Brock's head off within 3min's guaranteed.
If they have to have to lube up & take it to the ground, Klit will get pounded like raw fish.
Different dynamic's, Different sport's.

My point is that Brock can be taught to fight close and hold a lot and could easily go the full 12. He has a great chin. He also has a heavy hand that can shake someone's brain. And Wlad could easily hit a lucky series of shots that could drop anyone in the UFC. The point is it's not impossible. It's impossible for Tiger to out-swim Phelps, or Jordan to outskate Gretzky, or Dan Marino to out pitch Clemens. It's not impossible for a UFC fighter to KO a boxer or a boxer to KO a wrestler.

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick

"In boxing, we know who's dominating. Black fighters and Hispanic fighers is dominating in this sport. And this is not a racial statement but there's no white fighters in boxing that's dominating, so they had to go to something else and start something new."

eye read that and nothing but the truth registers. its a true statement

haha that is tru

got some truth to it yeah

maybe

Jake Lamotta >>> Money. 8)

fuck yeah ;D

Citizen-Y

Calzaghe defeated two legends in a year and Jeff Lacy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

step ya game up....you know, i keeps me a private jet

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO what a joke.....MMA is far more skilled and technical sport than boxing is...!

Both are about the same though in the skilled and technical department.  In MMA you can have a ground fighter vs a stand up fighter, and it will be interesting to see who controls what.  In Boxing, you get to see an inside fighter vs an outside fighter.  I haven't watched that many MMA fights, but I'm sure there has been cases where the ground expert loses in the ground to the stand up fighter. 

On the personal level, part of why I enjoy boxing more is that ability of the comeback.  You can get knocked down and have time to recover.  While in MMA, odds are you are done for if you get caught because they jump on you.  Boxing also has more of chance to give you an epic long fight. 

And about Floyd, people take him too seriously.  Anyways, odds are he was talking about white americans not the Europeans lol

Tha A

• 'G'
Calzaghe defeated two legends in a year and Jeff Lacy.

joe was great

LMAO what a joke.....MMA is far more skilled and technical sport than boxing is...!

Both are about the same though in the skilled and technical department.  In MMA you can have a ground fighter vs a stand up fighter, and it will be interesting to see who controls what.  In Boxing, you get to see an inside fighter vs an outside fighter.  I haven't watched that many MMA fights, but I'm sure there has been cases where the ground expert loses in the ground to the stand up fighter.  

On the personal level, part of why I enjoy boxing more is that ability of the comeback.  You can get knocked down and have time to recover.  While in MMA, odds are you are done for if you get caught because they jump on you.  Boxing also has more of chance to give you an epic long fight.  

And about Floyd, people take him too seriously.  Anyways, odds are he was talking about white americans not the Europeans lol

true that. I still prefer boxing though, but I also appreciate MMA. and yeah, he must be talkin about white americans, and I can admit that even being white from america, blacks and hispanics dominate the sport right now along with european boxers. and it's a shame for me being white and from america with italian and irish heritage not to see some more white american fighters today. nevertheless floyd's a great fucking boxer and those statements got some truth to it even thought we shouldn't be takin him too serious
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 06:52:09 PM by Tha A »

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Klitschko would destroy any black and hispanic boxer right now... if a white guy would make a statement like this he probably would be banned from the sport all career long.

Is he and some morons in this thread really so uninformed that he doesn't know about Klitschko dominating the heavy weight class?
just your bitching up. whites hung Blacks if they felt that they looked at them wrong and NOTHING COULD OR WOULD BE DONE ABOUT. but your complaining because there is no outcry by the public about it? deal with it honkey. Double standard ? Yes it is oh well. when Blacks get to hang whites for no reason and no repercussions are dealt. then start complaining

One person doesn't qualify as dominating. are you that stupid you dont know what dominating means?

third Heavyweight boxing is boring and whack now
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Klitschko would destroy any black and hispanic boxer right now... if a white guy would make a statement like this he probably would be banned from the sport all career long.

Is he and some morons in this thread really so uninformed that he doesn't know about Klitschko dominating the heavy weight class?
just your bitching up. whites hung Blacks if they felt that they looked at them wrong and NOTHING COULD OR WOULD BE DONE ABOUT. but your complaining because there is no outcry by the public about it? deal with it honkey. Double standard ? Yes it is oh well. when Blacks get to hang whites for no reason and no repercussions are dealt. then start complaining

One person doesn't qualify as dominating. are you that stupid you dont know what dominating means?

Dumb motherfucker, his exact words were "there's no white fighters in boxing that's dominating" - which is an outright LIE.

Heavyweight boxing is boring because the white guy is too good. I bet my life on it: If there's a crazy black dude dominating heavyweight boxing, you wouldn't say that.

How can you say whites can't compete in boxing when a white guy would beat ANY black or hispanic boxer in the world?

How can you say there is no white boxer dominating when there clearly is?

Plus, you are complaining about the current situation of blacks and the current racism of whites. So don't give me that lynching from back in the day talk.

You got served.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kool Beenz

i think one day someone is gonna die or get crippled from MMA and they wont let it be a sport anymore

i like boxing better cus more action and id rather see two people stand and punch and take punches then 2 people hump on the floor and try to kick eachother

but i do respect how MMA is able to control their opponent on the floor and on foot

boxing has been here for centuries though and its not going no where even though judges are corrupt and so are some promoters

but one day MMA will get like that also because everyone that cant hack it in the ring goes and jumps in the octagon so its a growing sport and are gonna have alot of other championships just like boxing has WBO,IBF,WBC, and WBA

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A more accurate statement would be 'the reason why the heavyweight boxing is boring is because ONE person is dominating the division'. Nothing to do with being 'white'. I wouldn't even call him white too, I'd say he's european.

Anyway, the only reason he's dominating is because there aren't many quality heavyweights..................black, white, yellow, green...........

Kool Beenz

all the athletes that had potential to be great heavyweights are playing football, or basketball

Tha A

• 'G'
all the athletes that had potential to be great heavyweights are playing football, or basketball

very true

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol it might sound fucked up, but its the truth. Ive never been that big of a fan of MMA. The shit is pretty fuckin boring.  As far as Floyd not standing a chance in the octogon. Probably so, its not his style. You wouldnt as a boxer to fight a kick boxer either, he would be at a disadvantage. But if you put it in reverese, put any MMA guy in Floyds weight class in the ring and fight under boxing rules, he'd get humiliated.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Dumb motherfucker, his exact words were "there's no white fighters in boxing that's dominating" - which is an outright LIE.

Heavyweight boxing is boring because the white guy is too good. I bet my life on it: If there's a crazy black dude dominating heavyweight boxing, you wouldn't say that.

How can you say whites can't compete in boxing when a white guy would beat ANY black or hispanic boxer in the world?

How can you say there is no white boxer dominating when there clearly is?

Plus, you are complaining about the current situation of blacks and the current racism of whites. So don't give me that lynching from back in the day talk.

You got served.

It's not because they're white, it's because they aren't American. If Heavyweight Boxing was being dominated by an American white guy it'd be huge in the states, like it is in Eastern Europe right now. A real like Rocky Balboa would be ten times as big as Ali, and Tyson in their prime combined. Shit, the fake Rocky Balboa even has his own staue in Philly.