Author Topic: The Fuck Joe Budden vs The Joe Budden is the best thread  (Read 502 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: The Fuck Joe Budden vs The Joe Budden is the best thread
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
Great MC annoying person

Pretty much same although I wouldn't say great, i'd say good. To me he lacks flow and doesn't switch it up enough but I think his hearts in the right place (ie he wants to make good music).

Yeah his flow has never blown me away either but the lyrical content on some of his songs is incredible (3 sides to a story, Dum Out, really the whole Mood Muzik Vol 2 is a must for hip hop heads IMO)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 04:17:21 PM by 360 »

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »
I don't know how you can call him annoying.Have you watched Joe budden tv?the dude is fucking hilarious

MediumL

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »
I don't know how you can call him annoying.Have you watched Joe budden tv?the dude is fucking hilarious

maune to u but to me he seems bitter and whinny
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 05:16:57 PM »
He's constantly cracking jokes and having a good time how is that bitter or whiny?

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
EMINEM, MC JUICE, ROYCE DA 5''9, CROOKED I, METHOD MAN, BUSTA RHYMES, TOO SHORT, ABSTRACT RUDE, REDMAN, RAEKWON, K'NANN, MOS DEF, TALIB KWELI, THE LOX, ZION-I, OBIE TRICE, GZA, RZA, TEK N STEELE, CNN, RAKIM, TECH NINE, OUTKAST, CANIBUS, BLAQ POET, NAS, JAY-Z, SNOOP DOGG, TERMANOLOGY fuck so many more to list that are greater then Joe Budden... don't get me wrong the Joey is sick and those slaughter house tracks are nice but come on you can't even consider Joey even close to the best... anyone who thinks Joey is better then any one ive listed clearly don't know what they are talking about.
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
Great MC annoying person

Pretty much same although I wouldn't say great, i'd say good. To me he lacks flow and doesn't switch it up enough but I think his hearts in the right place (ie he wants to make good music).
^ This

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
nah joeys dope, hes not great yet
but hes one of the "livest" thats spittin right now
so if he went up agaisnt method man RIGHT NOW hed prolly bodyslam him on the mic if hed really wanted to
hes better than alot but obviously jus like any other rapper, theres others that are better than him
but he can mos def drop heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »
Great MC annoying person

Yeah his flow has never blown me away either but the lyrical content on some of his songs is incredible (3 sides to a story, Dum Out, really the whole Mood Muzik Vol 2 is a must for hip hop heads IMO)

Yup his flow on that last joint was straight mud, same with Joells. I've got a big thing for flow, if you've got lyrics but no flow you might aswell be doing spoken word. When Joey gets both correct that hes definintely up there with the best...

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »

hes a fuckin attention whore

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »
What rapper isn't an attention whore?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »
What rapper isn't an attention whore?

obviously guys like Game, 50, Jay-Z, Wayne; you know the usuals. :D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »
fuck joe budden hes nothing but a depressed bastard

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »
Why if someone does not like Joe Budden they are automatically labeled a hater?

because the one's that are labeling are groupies.

LOL, the ones who label "the groupies" are the haters! :laugh:

EDIT: i mean face it, it's never going to change on this board. all you have to do is say something is dope & everybody calls you a groupie; so naturally anybody who calls it wack is a hater.

how can the "haters" call people "groupies", but "groupies" can't call people "haters" back? how can it not go back & forth?

in other others, how can people who don't like the artist call the people who like the artist a "stan", but a "stan" (who is probably just an ordinary fan) can't call the person who called them out a hater?

Here's how it goes...

1. Thread opens about Joe Budden

2. Person A says Budden is okay, but not the greatest

3. Person B calls Person A a hater

4. Person A calls person B a groupie for labeling him a hater

Person A isn't a hater, because he was never hating on Budden in the first place. But person B is a groupie for coming out and defending Budden when there was no hating going on in the first place.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

EDIT: i mean face it, it's never going to change on this board. all you have to do is say something is dope & everybody calls you a groupie; so naturally anybody who calls it wack is a hater.

how can the "haters" call people "groupies", but "groupies" can't call people "haters" back? how can it not go back & forth?

in other others, how can people who don't like the artist call the people who like the artist a "stan", but a "stan" (who is probably just an ordinary fan) can't call the person who called them out a hater?

Here's how it goes...

Person A isn't a hater, because he was never hating on Budden in the first place. But person B is a groupie for coming out and defending Budden when there was no hating going on in the first place.

LOL, you wish that was how it goes down.

LOL @ "OKAY", try "worst rapper alive". :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »

Here's how it goes...

LOL, you wish that was how it goes down.

LOL @ "OKAY", try "worst rapper alive". :laugh:

half the time is genuine hating, half the time its not but people act like groupies anyway