Author Topic: Tha Row article - Jay Z on Crooked I`s debut album?  (Read 1455 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Row article - Jay Z on Crooked I`s debut album?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 06:36:36 AM »
yeah it was the BOSS: Beginning Of Something Serious",
it was the Beginning Of Something Serious for real....no bosses needed
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »
crooked i has gave me like 500 songs of FREE music

and all i've every had to buy from him was the Slaughterhouse CD and that DVD of his
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 09:29:25 PM »

and all i've every had to buy from him was the Slaughterhouse CD and that DVD of his

Well, I don't even think it's Crooked I's fault that his Death Row albums didn't drop.  I'm going to make an educated guess that that was mostly Suge's fault.  I think along the way, even after Death Row, there's been things that have happened outside of Crooked's control.  I think we as fans, have a tendency to want to put all of the blame squarely on him.  And that really isn't fair.
 But on the other hand, I have to say that it's only fair that Crooked take some of the responsibility for this. After all, he has released "The Block Obama II," and "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist," EPs as well as Horse Shoe Gang's album and the "Life After Death Row," dvd.  So it's not as though he's incapable of releasing material.
 I can't deny that it's been very cool of him to release so much free music over the years.  I can't think of any other artist who has given the fans that much free music.  But at the same time I think that's where much of the frustration lies.  Fans do appreciate all the free music he's given them, and they'd like to show their appreciation by supporting an official Crooked I album.     

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 09:30:55 PM »
damn real talk johnny l

free crooked....haha

Well, I don't even think it's Crooked I's fault that his Death Row albums didn't drop.  I'm going to make an educated guess that that was mostly Suge's fault.  I think along the way, even after Death Row, there's been things that have happened outside of Crooked's control.  I think we as fans, have a tendency to want to put all of the blame squarely on him.  And that really isn't fair.
 But on the other hand, I have to say that it's only fair that Crooked take some of the responsibility for this. After all, he has released "The Block Obama II," and "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist," EPs as well as Horse Shoe Gang's album and the "Life After Death Row," dvd.  So it's not as though he's incapable of releasing material.
 I can't deny that it's been very cool of him to release so much free music over the years.  I can't think of any other artist who has given the fans that much free music.  But at the same time I think that's where much of the frustration lies.  Fans do appreciate all the free music he's given them, and they'd like to show their appreciation by supporting an official Crooked I album.     
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 06:49:54 AM »
Nobody gave so much quality music to his fans for free, im not talkin about some weak mixtapes and shit like that, dude been droppin quality stuff for his fans for long as I can remember. Hands down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 06:50:25 AM »
Nobody gave so much quality music to his fans for free, im not talkin about some weak mixtapes and shit like that, dude been droppin quality stuff for his fans for long as I can remember. Hands down.
Cube

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »
 Jay Z on Crooked I`s debut album? fuck no

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »
haha damn crooked is years ahead of jay but many would kill to have the best rapper alive on their album

Jay Z on Crooked I`s debut album? fuck no
Cube

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »
 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2014, 05:36:24 PM »
8)
hahahaha won't happen detox is more likely to drop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.