Author Topic: Producer Madlib and rapper Guilty Simpson have joined forces to form a new group  (Read 175 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Producer Madlib and rapper Guilty Simpson have joined forces to form a new group named OJ Simpson. The name of the group is a combination of Madlib’s real name (Otis Jackson) and Guilty Simpson’s name. The group is planning a 14-track-album that will feature guest appearances by Elzhi and Strong Arm Steady, with scratching by J.Rocc. The group recently released “Coroner Music,” the title track off of the album, which is due in stores this Fall.
Source: www.allhiphop.com

Big B

ive never heard of guilty simpson

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm looking forward to this  8) Guilty rarely disappoint and madlib is a great producer
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
DAMN!! Sounds dope!!

Young Old Head

ive never heard of guilty simpson

damn, i should -1 u for this *lol* did u listen to any madlib and/or dilla albums at all?
dude dropped a great album last year (ode to the ghetto), definitely worth checkin

Cash Money Blood Gang

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guilty is already in another group ??? He's meant to be part of Random Axe with Black Milk and Sean Price!!!! FUCK!!! ::)

Jome

Why not "Guilty OJ Simpson"..?

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guilty is already in another group ??? He's meant to be part of Random Axe with Black Milk and Sean Price!!!! FUCK!!! ::)
I'm pretty sure he can handle both groups. hopefully this means the Random Axe project is done  :P
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Why not "Guilty OJ Simpson"..?

Yeah, that would've been a much better name for the group.

kemizt

RA562

• Lil Geezy
Ode to the Ghetto was alright  :P nothing special  had potential to be alot better

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope
guilty's new song wit prime is dope (thanx to dae one)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.