Author Topic: Horse Shoe Gang 'Gangsta MC' album only sold 178 copies?  (Read 1005 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Horse Shoe Gang 'Gangsta MC' album only sold 178 copies?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
can someone up a link to wehre i can purchase this??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
Holy crap, 178 copies? Every tom, dick & harry tryna get a record deal............................. why even bother, lol.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mr.B Productions

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »
Check the track up on my site. U gang!!!! they are crazy...!!!

<a href="http://www.p-o-p-music.com/banner/pop_banner.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.p-o-p-music.com/banner/pop_banner.swf</a>
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 05:58:57 PM by Mr.B Productions »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2009, 05:46:55 PM »
It's hard to care about digital releases. Cats need to throw up some physical product (even if it's a limited run).

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2009, 09:19:00 PM »
It's hard to care about digital releases. Cats need to throw up some physical product (even if it's a limited run).

Totally agree.I have never and will never pay for a digital album or song.I want a physcial product,otherwise ill just dl it for free.Joe budden released escape route physical and I went and picked up my copy.

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 10:34:47 PM »
COB is just a name not a label. Treacherous do all marketing and business for these guys.

When you buy the album "COB" is the label it was released through.

I'm telling you that they are not actually signed to Treacherous as an act though.

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »

They said they are trying to get something out there, but aren't sure when yet.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »

They said they are trying to get something out there, but aren't sure when yet.

It costs a few hundred bucks to print up some cds, cats do it for mixtapes all the time

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:56 PM »
If broke ass rappers in the 80s could sell tapes out of a trunk, then they should be able to do it now as well.

Jaydc

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 12:45:41 AM »
If broke ass rappers in the 80s could sell tapes out of a trunk, then they should be able to do it now as well.

The problem being,people in general are broke and music is a luxury that we can now get for free due to the internet.Who in their right mind would pay for a luxury item that we can get for free?And no it isnt about the quality of music because theirs just as much shitty music in the past as their is now.Sometimes people just cant afford the music.Its a reflection of the economy.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »
COB is just a name not a label. Treacherous do all marketing and business for these guys.

When you buy the album "COB" is the label it was released through.

I'm telling you that they are not actually signed to Treacherous as an act though.

Like I said, COB is just a name. Not even Crooked I is signed to Treacherous, but they handle this release. Ingroves is just the distributor. COB Records don't have any staff/offices, it's all run out of Treacherous. Think what you want boss.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>