Author Topic: all these new pac leaks  (Read 1244 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: all these new pac leaks
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »
Havent had the chance to listen to any of the new leaks yet but just wanted to ask are these all new unreleased tracks with origional production. Or are they mixes with new beats and same lyrics etc?

Thanks
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

kuruptlon

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »
Havent had the chance to listen to any of the new leaks yet but just wanted to ask are these all new unreleased tracks with origional production. Or are they mixes with new beats and same lyrics etc?

Thanks

I don't really know how to answer that question, theres a lot of different shit that just leaked. But if you go over to the 'all recent 2pac leaks (megathread)'    Mak-Rev posted all the links there up on zshare so you can listen to the songs before you download them and figure out for yourself.

Thanks again Mak

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »
good thing we are on a westcoast forum and not on a pac board you lil groupie lol.

miss me with that bullshit. (no pun intended)

you sound a lil angry behind the keyboard there. you mad that your mommys credit card got maxed out payin some producer for some pac tracks which were leaked?

lol @ your fake scene wit you and your frekle glasses world of warcraft crew lol.  go back to playing in traffic kid.

-----
somebody post up the pdf
ouch the disses hurts!!!11

you are still dumb and thick as a brick. how about you go on a craigslist venture and suck anonymous cock in order to afford crooked i DR leftovers? i am sure you could get them dirt cheap, but so is a craigslist cock.

dude go back to your private group
i would think a real fan would buy it cause they wanted to hear it, so once you heard it why does it matter if we all hear it
if u wanted to make money off it, just  accept it, you missed the bus

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

[/quote]
ouch the disses hurts!!!11

you are still dumb and thick as a brick. how about you go on a craigslist venture and suck anonymous cock in order to afford crooked i DR leftovers? i am sure you could get them dirt cheap, but so is a craigslist cock.
[/quote]
lol i love you registered just to post on this thread. i could give a fuck less bout crooked i.
anyway somebody post up that .pdf

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »
fuck holding on to music that isnt yours.

that's like saying the honda you bought isn't yours because you didn't manufacture it.  it's also saying you should share that honda with anyone who wants to drive it.

if people actually understood how things worked they wouldn't sound as stupid as they do.  not saying you're stupid, but anyone who thinks they deserve something of great worth for free is gonna have a hard time understanding why they don't get a paycheck for sitting on their ass all day.

crooked i material isn't exactly of the same worth as 2pac.

bullshit aside, thc is where the tracks came from - so if you want to thank someone, thank them.

thats a bullshit argument to begin with since it was gotten illegally. Not to mention you aren't "sharing" a song with anyone. Its a digital piece of music easily replicated. Not a single car.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »

Thanks

I don't really know how to answer that question, theres a lot of different shit that just leaked. But if you go over to the 'all recent 2pac leaks (megathread)'    Mak-Rev posted all the links there up on zshare so you can listen to the songs before you download them and figure out for yourself.

Thanks again Mak

Thanks
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »
so how about that .pdf

Philmatic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »
so how about that .pdf

What the FUCK is your obsession with .pdf man? Why do you want someone else to do all the work for you? For fucks sake, check the handful of threads in this forum or Mak-Rev and compile it yourself. Not only did the tracks fall in your lap without an ounce of effort or a dollar of your money, you want someone to organize everything in a neat little package and hand it to you?

Meh...

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
why compile it my self when it already exisits?