Author Topic: was jeff francour really batting CLEANUP for the NY Mess tonight?  (Read 77 times)

OG Hack Wilson

wowwww
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: was jeff francour really batting CLEANUP for the NY Mess tonight?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 02:15:40 AM »
well..who else they got?  besides, he hasnt been horrible for the mets.  sure he isnt your normal cleanup man...but neither are any of the other options they have.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: was jeff francour really batting CLEANUP for the NY Mess tonight?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 06:20:59 AM »
well..who else they got?  besides, he hasnt been horrible for the mets.  sure he isnt your normal cleanup man...but neither are any of the other options they have.

it's just sad when your cleanup hitter is jeff francour

how long is omar minaya gonna keep his job?  he's horrible
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens