Poll

would you be interested?

Hell yeah
51 (86.4%)
Fuck no
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Lara Lavi wants new Death Row Tour (Dogg Pound, Crooked I, Rage, Danny Boy.....)  (Read 1094 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)
Damn, all those legends on a tour together. They'd be gettin paid like no other.

LOL dream on.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

EFFeX

I'm down for the simple fact that I've never seen Tha Dogg Pound perform live, but to be honest... This isn't happening. Not any time soon at least.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
kurupt already said he dont want nothing to do with any of this because they aint paying him

woof

but Lara Lavi was with dogg pound 2 days ago talking about this deal and album deals

DTG Entertainment

but Lara Lavi was with dogg pound 2 days ago talking about this deal and album deals

Yeah, Kurupt wants to have control of his material. I know that for a fact.

Blasphemy

While a "reunion" tour would be nice, I'd first like to see some fucking new releases, not fucking rereleases with extra tracks. I'm talking boxsets, or even finish albums that never got released do to the distribution problems...

The Watcher

While a "reunion" tour would be nice, I'd first like to see some fucking new releases, not fucking rereleases with extra tracks. I'm talking boxsets, or even finish albums that never got released do to the distribution problems...
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jaydc555

This would be dope I would go for sure.Every show would sell out easily.

MarshColin

Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Bad Azz and Soopafly are also invited for the tour  8)
Damn, all those legends on a tour together. They'd be gettin paid like no other.

Apparently you missed out on West Fest? Bad Azz wasn't there but everybody else you listed was and then some!

They gotta start somewhere. They just made a huge purchase and they need to recoup. Releasing a box set with unreleased j-flexx, sam sneed, eastwood, crooked i, etc is not going to generate much income if they dropped it first. Revisiting one of the most highly acclaimed albums of all time (The Chronic) is a good place to start. Remember that their market is not just us on dubcc or other west coast forums. They need to buildup the fanbase that they used to have again and get the Death Row name buzzing again so that they can drop those box sets and have people besides us interested in purchasing them. Remember that it is a business. Just be patient with them before you judge them. We've waited like a decade for this opportunity to come along so I'd rather wait a little longer and have them run their business intelligently than have them fail before they can clear the vaults out.

GangstaBoogy

Set it up, I'd go.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
If she can make it happen I'll be there. I'm a little skeptical but let's see what type of magic they can make happen. Even better if they get Snoop to join along, charge a little more if necessary.

I don't think it would be appropiate to call it Death Row though. Old news for these artists.. I don't see DPG or Crooked I participating.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 10:20:09 PM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Suga Foot

I'd go if it wasn't all ages.  For 700-1000, if it's all ages that means they'll be playing community centers or early shows at nightclubs.  Fuck that.

Okka

Would be dope to see them all on a world tour together and perform all the old Death Row Era songs.

Paul

I'd go if it wasn't all ages.  For 700-1000, if it's all ages that means they'll be playing community centers or early shows at nightclubs.  Fuck that.

kinda gay worrying about whos around you rather than the show

funkyfreshintheflesh

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck a tour release some music